Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

LOL Funny how I let you know that I met my objective and now after several days of silence you want to bring up your truck again. Just shows what a bigger hypocrite you are. Have a good day at work!! As far as the hypocrite of the week, I deserve it. I'll take full responsibility for my actions. Win some, lose some. Sometimes you just have to be the bigger man.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-05-2023 at 08:32 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Sometimes you just have to not be full of sheet……I think if you look back I be spoken of our driveway full of Toyotas a bunch and will continue that when discussions of vehicle quality come up……Your objective was to shame me for owning a vehicle that is reliable,durable and a great value just because it is Japanese.

When you were reminded about your quiver of Japanese bikes you haul around under your false American flag things got a little hot for you and then you turned yourself into “ the victim” like most slugs do when things get “hot”.

Carry on sir, once again you have managed to step on yer junk so hard you don’t even remember that you loved that song by “ the vapors”……and carry around a toy hauler full of trophies to prove it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just Google it…..you’ll remember the song when you here it.

1st of all I'm not playing the victim. Someone asked why I haven't been posting anything lately and I just told them the facts. Go and have a Colon and rectal surgeon cut you from a place on your a$$ to your rectum and leave it open to heal from inside out and see if you feel like posting something on 4m.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-05-2023 at 10:58 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    1st of all I'm not playing the victim.
    Yes you are.

Someone asked why I haven't been posting anything lately ---
    No one asked.

All that was said on the subject was this in post #155.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    After post #122, the hypocrite disappeared.

I don’t think that will buff out……..but feel better anyway SS.

I’m joking here, but maybe in some ways I’m not……your colorectal issues??? Did the Dr say anything about the shear volume of crap you’re full of as a root cause or anything?

ss12 I see you went through a surgery. Hope you get better soon. If you guys need anything let me know.

Lurker you was wondering why ss12 didn't respond and he let you know. I know you wanted to be because you called him a hypocrite and it looks like that wasn't the case. That's not going to stop ss12 from posting.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lurker you was wondering why ss12 didn't respond and he let you know.
    Incorrect.

I wasn’t wondering anything.

I simply stated ---

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    After post #122, the hypocrite disappeared.
    --- with no other intentions.

Nice try defending your old buddy ss12, but it didn’t work.

Swing and a miss.

ss12 I see you went through a surgery. Hope you get better soon. If you guys need anything let me know.

Lurker you was wondering why ss12 didn't respond and he let you know. I know you wanted to be because you called him a hypocrite and it looks like that wasn't the case. That's not going to stop ss12 from posting.
    He was a hypocrite about trying to shame me for owning a Japanese vehicle….you remember because you came right in behind him and said something you had to apologize for…..It’s In this very thread.

Yep….the hypocrite part came right in when he tried to say how much more of a patriot he was because monies made from my trucks profits went back to Japan versus monies made off profits of his American made vehicle stayed here at home.
    All the while forgetting he had told us all of the small fleet of Japanese dirt bikes he pulls around in his German made camper…….has zero to do with where he’s been has everything to do with what he says when he’s here.

So yes, about as hypocritical of a statement as I’ve ever heard him make.

Kid, is funny how they talk about their Japanese cars and when you explain to them the profits are going back to Japan to help their economy. I wonder how many of these gentleman's relatives were at Pearl harbor when Japan bombed Hawaii?
    Ahhh, yes……this didn’t age real well for the hypocrite considering the Japanese cargo he brags about hauling around for his grandkids.

They've already forgot about that or don't care anymore.

This is the same people that want to raise the voting age to 21 from 18 because young people are voting and not as many for Republicans but, it's ok to go fight wars and allow an 18 year old to have a AR-15 and let a 10 year old be a mom. Now I don't care if an 18 year has an AR-15 but, they should be able to vote and right now they can so, lets leave it right there. and no 10 year old should be a mom.
    And kid, this was your immediate response that you backpedaled on a little…..shall I quote the rest of these or do you kind of get it?
    They’ve already forgotten about it….or don’t care anymore I think was how you put it above.

You kind of poked your buddy in the eye there.

The vapors, lmao……..thank you SS.

Lurker You are full of poop, the only reason I didn't respond was because I had surgery. You called me out I have taking full reasonability for my actions. More than others can do on this site.

BBQ I have some real good stuff to vape in my Utillian 620.

SS You do have my sympathies, I'm sure it's been a long unpleasant road through all of this.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ I have some real good stuff to vape in my Utillian 620.
    Vaping and “ the vapors” are two totally different things…….smoke em if you got em SS.

Just don’t turn Japanese on us like the song says.

Lurker You are full of poop, the only reason I didn't respond was because I had surgery. You called me out I have taking full reasonability for my actions. More than others can do on this site.
    I don’t recall you apologizing or accepting any responsibility for trying to shame somebody else for owning Japanese merchandise……..I also don’t recall you accepting any responsibility for being the hypocrite you were on the subject about Pearl Harbor and the like.
    Maybe I missed it.

--- the only reason I didn't respond was because I had surgery.
    Good enough.

Far enough Lurker. I stand corrected.