Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte

Default Charlotte

Nice facility and is an absolute terrible track. Either WFO or rubber. No in between

Quote Originally Posted by noitall93w View Post
    Nice facility and is an absolute terrible track. Either WFO or rubber. No in between
    Yes I have been here every year since this has started. Track always seams to suck. Only a handful of good races
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

What is worse?…..the LM racing or the announcing? What a joke.

I don't think the place gets raced on enough for them to know what it will and won't respond too.

I thought it was pretty good Thursday night.

Locked down in the heats lololol

Congrats on track prep crew. They did a great job. Even though it was a lengthy delay I think it was worth the wait. I believe it caught teams off guard w the surprise move dumping water on track 2 times along w tilling complete track. Great race!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

All three races were good Saturday- the track crew took the time and work to get it right. Definitely worth the extra wait and price of admission. Rico almost held on for the sprint win.

They water this beast too much during the night. Always have done that. Track does suck

Congrats to Bobby Pierce and team on their first World Of Outlaws Championship now that they have officially been crowned Champions. Many thought they would fall off the tour especially with their slow start but, they stuck it and prevailed in the end.

Track was great last night. Whatever series Marlar runs next season, my money is on him.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Congrats to Bobby Pierce and team on their first World Of Outlaws Championship now that they have officially been crowned Champions. Many thought they would fall off the tour especially with their slow start but, they stuck it and prevailed in the end.
    Kind of a tailor made tour for Bobby and Co. I'd expect him and Sheppard will be back next year battling for a championship. Unless they revamp the schedule.
    3 tracks Pierce has tons of laps at,(34, Farmer City, Btwn) were canceled and he still dominated. I see Spoon has been added for next year. I guess we'll see.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Kind of a tailor made tour for Bobby and Co. I'd expect him and Sheppard will be back next year battling for a championship. Unless they revamp the schedule.
    3 tracks Pierce has tons of laps at,(34, Farmer City, Btwn) were canceled and he still dominated. I see Spoon has been added for next year. I guess we'll see.
    Yes he definitively dominated this year. Yes one would think they would un it again and defend their title. It should be fun to watch them at Spoon as long as the track is prep right. I hope to see Sheppard run on a more of a consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    ^^
    There you have it folks, it's official! The 23 WoO season was "tailer made" for dirty bobby. This comes from a very reliable source. When will the #32 car ever earn something?? Ever?? Smh!
    Bla, bla, bla, laughing laughing laughing.

Thumbs up

It seemed like it was " EASY AS PIE " For that youngin of Bob Pierce to secure that coveted Championship! Once he got on a roll it as if it was his destiny like when he garnered all of those Hell Tour titles ? ?

Thumbs up

Just like his "easy as cherry pie" picking days with the hell to tour...He's enabled and never seems to have to earn anything...
    I know one thing that is certain ; I'd sure like to get one of those beautiful red flannel WoO Championship sweatshirts for these cooler fall nights ! Thats #1 on my Christmas list for sure. I'd bet wearing one of them would even cheer you up a tad ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It seemed like it was " EASY AS PIE " For that youngin of Bob Pierce to secure that coveted Championship! Once he got on a roll it as if it was his destiny like when he garnered all of those Hell Tour titles ? ?
    Glad to see him run good this year especially since he was running a unfamiliar chassis. He took to the Longhorn pretty good.

Thumbs up

Glad to see him run good this year especially since he was running a unfamiliar chassis. He took to the Longhorn pretty good.
    I'd say he was a true Champions Champion ! ! Now that big old trophy is headed to Illinoy with that MEDDLING BOY ! !

Cool

Heading to the illini state with all the other WoO championship trophies that where actually earned... Grin
    But none that put in all the wins with young Bobbys amount of wins and sheer domination ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I'd say he was a true Champions Champion ! ! Now that big old trophy is headed to Illinoy with that MEDDLING BOY ! !
    Don't forget he's taking the big check back to Illinois with him as well.

Them wins of dangerous bobby's was all tailor made, the others had to earn them... Smile
    the WOO title was pre planned for Bobby to win. Sheppard held back most of the year. Madden changed Chassis to benefit Bobby. Heard Bobby thanked those guys for helping. Way to go Champ lol....