Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Flo Senoia season ender

Another title on the line. How many stuck around after Charlotte? It pays better!

Should be a fantastic field of cars

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Another title on the line. How many stuck around after Charlotte? It pays better!
    Very nice payday.
    but not as nice as the XR Supersoaker series $100,000 to win.......oops, they hosed the fans again.

Again, nice payday Flo/Senoia.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Very nice payday.
    but not as nice as the XR Supersoaker series $100,000 to win.......oops, they hosed the fans again.

After going to one of the XR events in Norfolk, Nebraska, I wouldn't go out of my way to see another. There was no way that track in Norfolk could hold enough fans to pay $100000 to win. You sure would need a huge amount of subscribers to the their streaming channel even to break even. Now with this race at All Tech, they first change the dates of the race and then now cut it back from $100000 to win to a $10000 and $20000 double header all on one day instead of 2. I am sure lots of people had to change travel plans because of this and that's even if they were able to.

Very nice payday.

its a shame xr has lost the steam they started with. the 100k at bulls gap was last race theyve had i could even tell who the winner was

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    its a shame xr has lost the steam they started with. the 100k at bulls gap was last race theyve had i could even tell who the winner was
    Barry Braun had been dealing with some health issues and now he's focused on Pennsboro.

Just look at xr's clusterfk of a schedule and it will tell you all you need to know.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Hate to say it but weather not looking the best.

Of course! But that track surface can handle some rain, and it seems most of it should be on Sunday.

Question

Just look at xr's clusterfk of a schedule and it will tell you all you need to know.
    I hope they don't have such Flusterycluckery going on that they would swindle the point and win leader out of his rightful title with gimmickry ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    After going to one of the XR events in Norfolk, Nebraska, I wouldn't go out of my way to see another. There was no way that track in Norfolk could hold enough fans to pay $100000 to win. You sure would need a huge amount of subscribers to the their streaming channel even to break even. Now with this race at All Tech, they first change the dates of the race and then now cut it back from $100000 to win to a $10000 and $20000 double header all on one day instead of 2. I am sure lots of people had to change travel plans because of this and that's even if they were able to.
    I can't hardly wait to cancel my sub and delete there app from my tv. I subbed the first of the year. They canceled lots of SAS and Ironman broadcasts for reasons unknown.

Flo/Castrol at Senoia has been canceled with no make up- Bobby Pierce wins the Championship. Worth $75k because he had perfect attendance.

"Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Titles should not be decided over a cancellation. I could careless who won it.

It's not like we don't options to reschedule!! If we get .5" of rain until Sunday, we will be so disappointed!! This is a drawback of not having more pre-sale tickets!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Titles should not be decided over a cancellation. I could careless who won it.
    Nor should they be decided in a NASCAR type playoff setting ! !

"Titles should not be decided over a cancellation. I could careless who won it."

It's alright . . . . titles can now be decided with one race so what does a cancelation title matter. The direction all of this is heading, the drivers eventually won't even have to race to crown a champion. Thank you NASCAR for planting this lunacy seed in the noggins of dirt racing officials!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    "Titles should not be decided over a cancellation. I could careless who won it."

It's alright . . . . titles can now be decided with one race so what does a cancelation title matter. The direction all of this is heading, the drivers eventually won't even have to race to crown a champion. Thank you NASCAR for planting this lunacy seed in the noggins of dirt racing officials!

it sucks for sure...when the races are held this late in the season...there really isnt much room for rescheduling...really no different than any other rain out that doesnt get rescheduled except it was a close battle...you can bet bobby would rather race vs the rain out...it is what it is...on to the next race

Scrap that, they are racing tonight! We're already down here, so why not!

Not on Flo, just in person 6pm