Thread: Dtwc 2024 ?

Default Dtwc 2024 ?

Where will it be at next year? I think it should be farter south if Lucas is still gonna sanction it.Weather is just to iffy that time of year.Not back to Portsmouth either. I've not missed one in 13 years but if it's back at Eldora or Portsmouth in 2024 I'll just watch it on the web.What's every one else think?
    Last edited by MEE; 11-07-2023 at 02:59 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Where will it be at next year? I think it should be farter south if Lucas is still gonna sanction it.Weather is just to iffy that time of year.Not back to Portsmouth either. I've not missed one in 13 years but if it's back at Eldora or Portsmouth in 2024 I'll just watch it on the web.What's every one else think?

It's not up to Lucas where the race is run at. That would be up to Carl Short. It's his race. Something tells me though it will be back at Eldora. All though I think the Lucas Oil Series needs to get rid of the stupid gimmick format. Some say that format was agreed on by all drivers. I was told there where a few that didn't like the idea of it and voted against it and as we all saw it essentially screwed on driver in particular.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1