Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Right now the fast tour is only for ohio speedweeks for what I understand. What attracted the fans was the 57 car and kyle showing up on a Tuesday night. They ran 1 class so as to get him outta there. In the outlaws hey day you had steve kinser playing the role of superman, then there was Slammin sammy as he was known as. The 2 of these guys put on epic battles. High Limit needs to find this in my opinion, because if kid Kyle keeps winning all the time the fans will turn.
    Dirt Crazy nailed it 👍

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Dirt Crazy nailed it 
    Hows about that " Watermelon Guy " grabbi'n on up that win ! !

There will probably only be a few times Lucas and High Limit will be at the same track. It won't be as many people think or what Sweet said in the video.

dirtcrazy4u,

Personally, I find winged sprint series racing such as; WoO Sprints, All-Stars, FAST, and others --- much more entertaining nowadays, than Sammy and Steve yesteryear. Epic battles continue although the names have changed.

Sweet and Larson are local guys to me and, as many of you know, took over our beloved Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, CA last year. When we asked what was going to happen to the stock car classes there we were told "We're going to take care of them." They sure did by promptly dropping our Super Stock class.

Now a day after purchasing the Allstars from Stewart they immediately dissolved it merging it into their High Limit series and planning a nationwide expansion of that series. Bye, bye to what was a very good regional Sprint car series and welcome to what almost surely will be a war with the World of Outlaws Sprints. It sure ain't what Bert Emick had in mind for his beloved Allstars.

over4T,

I’m betting when its all said and done for 2024 regional (Ohio and the surrounding area) winged racing ---- that Aaron Fry’s FAST series will pick up right where the dissolved All-Stars left off, having those traditional race dates. The upcoming weeks leading up to PRI will tell us all what’s going on in 2024. Then for 2025 FAST will be what the All-Stars always have been, with guidance from Kyle and Brad.

Again, that’s my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    ---- what almost surely will be a war with the World of Outlaws Sprints.
    As for 2024.

I don’t think it will be as Bloody as some think it will. Some traditional unsanctioned race dates will go to Kyle and Brad, and traditional WoO race dates will stay put. As 2024 WoO race dates are probably already book by now, I don’t see the war that some do.

Now then, 2025 sanctioning fees will play a major roll in all of this, as will Flo Vs. DirtVision. I think this part is a much bigger deal than what teams or drivers follow what series.

Remember, Kyle and Brad bought the All-Stars then virtually dissolved it days later.

Ask your self why?

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    high limits had no supports this year, do they have supports at big late model races?
    You're right, actually no. But combined they may be added to the formats. Local tracks all want them included usually.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I think it will all work out as long as they don't come up with a gimmicky NASKY type of format where the years Champion walks away feeling like he was violated of his accomplishments. . .

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Sweet and Larson are local guys to me and, as many of you know, took over our beloved Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, CA last year. When we asked what was going to happen to the stock car classes there we were told "We're going to take care of them." They sure did by promptly dropping our Super Stock class.

Now a day after purchasing the Allstars from Stewart they immediately dissolved it merging it into their High Limit series and planning a nationwide expansion of that series. Bye, bye to what was a very good regional Sprint car series and welcome to what almost surely will be a war with the World of Outlaws Sprints. It sure ain't what Bert Emick had in mind for his beloved Allstars.
    The key to your statement is STOCK CAR CLASSES... plural. No need for two classes virtually the same from the stands... There are only so many racers to go around if there are only 3 classes there will be say 75, if there are 4 the same 75 are divided into 4 etc. The math has always mathed that way.