Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the reply Josh.

@Lurker. I was amazed to find that FLO came with much more than the racing I was watching. I was subscribing for a year before I found the grappling channels and ontehr sports. It's a great value.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    in the limited research i did it appears that Forrest Lucas is worth at least $500,000,000. Why are so many assuming that the LOLMDS will be sold within a few years? It appears as tho they are making money yearly and the sponsors are increasing yearly, does Lucas want to concentrate its resources elsewhere in motorsports or just reduce its expenditures on motorsports?I saw that the World Racing Groups total revenue is reportedly around $10,000,000 yearly. Obviously that quite a bit less than FloSports revenue thats been estimated at $115,000,000. And now with Flo aligning with UFC/WWE it appears they will be growing exponentially in the years to come. Does High Limit and its financiers need to buy LOLMDS or could they just start High Limit Late Model Series on their own? If Lucas wants out of late model racing no matter what i dont see why High Limit would buy them, just allow them to fold...
    how did flo align with ufc/wwe?

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    WWE invested in Flo a couple years back. I doubt it means much, if anything, to the racing part of their platform.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 11-12-2023 at 06:27 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    One could easily see the tie to fake and scripted studio wrestling and the showmanship gimmicks they dream up and the DLM playoff Championship format ? ?

"Lucas Oil: why do they want to sell LOLMDS?"

They have run out of gimmicks to crown a champion?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    "Lucas Oil: why do they want to sell LOLMDS?"They have run out of gimmicks to crown a champion?
    They are probably ashamed of the way that that the real Champion was robbed of his rightful crown ? ?

I don't know if Lucas was looking to sell as much as it was Sweet and Larson trying to buy it.