Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Blair

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    The 96V was not very good at Charlotte. Not a good initial look for BMF but I don't think they are a bad piece. There are plenty of good small builders out there but most would rather be on the chassis merry-go-round. It used to be Rocket/Masters. Now its Rocket/Longhorn.
    This is not meant to be a attack on English but he's a bit of a one Trick pony and charlotte isn't anywhere in that bag. I wouldn't use charlotte as a bench mark for how he'll do in the bmf

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    This is not meant to be a attack on English but he's a bit of a one Trick pony and charlotte isn't anywhere in that bag. I wouldn't use charlotte as a bench mark for how he'll do in the bmf
    i agree tanner will be fine, i think this year should be a better year for him, he has notes for alot of these places now, plus he has the backing, so if he tests and does the homework, i can see big things happening

What are you talking about? In 2022 he ran WoO, finished 2nd in points had 4 wins and one of them was at the World Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    What are you talking about? In 2022 he ran WoO, finished 2nd in points had 4 wins and one of them was at the World Finals.
    Where he finished in points or how many wins he had has nothing to do with my statement