Default Daugherty Speedway (Boswell, Indiana) (formerly KAMP) - For sale $450K and more info.

Seen this last night. Kind of sad he was an @*$

- - - - -
    For anyone interested in purchasing any equipment from the track, please PM the page.

Concession equipment: fryers, grill, commercial.coffee maker, glass door fridges, pizza warmer, grease trap, popcorn machine, cash registers.

Equipment: John Deere 8830, Case 8wd, case 4wd, case 1070, case 1270, ag Chem teragator, tanker with arm boom, Galion grader, 2 lily roterras, 2 sheep's foot, semi, push trucks, late model packer, harrow drag, semi, and couple more water trucks.
    Bleachers
    Jersey concrete batteries
    Lights
    Daktronics score board with wireless controller 3 position with laps and time
    Storage trailers
    Scoring loop
    PM for details

Track is for sale until next weekend for $450k. After that we will start selling equipment.
    - - - - -

He’s selling everything and is looking for bids to level the track. What a sad situation. He’s definitely got a screw loose.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I dont think he has a screw loose....i think he's tired of all the vandalism thats been going on at the track...cant blame him

That track is a hard place to keep vandals out of, built out in the country, but it's sad that criminals affect society so much anymore as law enforcement does not do the job as well any more since the government treats them like crap.

One week is too little a time to sell the track, so it sounds like he doesn't care enough to try and save it for the racing fans.

Many a track is closed or even gone now because the owners were only dedicated in making money.

I went to a big race there once and thought the track was one of the best I've been too. It is a fast track with good racing when prepped right.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I will say that promoter is a total dumb d I ck

Oh he definitely has a screw loose. The man ruined two good race tracks within an hour of one another Boswell and Vermillion county speedway.

[QUOTE=golddirt;2473452]Oh he definitely has a screw loose. The man ruined two good race tracks within an hour of one another Boswell and Vermillion county speedway.[/QUOTE

didnt the fairboard shut down vermillion?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I dont think he has a screw loose....i think he's tired of all the vandalism thats been going on at the track...cant blame him
    One certainly can not fault him for not wanting to endure a mess like that.

The fair board eventually decided not to re-open it, but this was after Michael had screwed everything up