Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coltman Farms

Default Coltman Farms

Saw Brett Coltman of Coltman Farms will be the primary sponsor for BShep for 25 races next season. In addition to owning the DLM teams for David McCoy & Ethan Dotson, he sponsors approximately 15 other DLM teams including RTJ. That is a lot of money being spent on Dirt Late Model racing. He must really love racing. What is his background?
    Last edited by BTExpress; 11-15-2023 at 02:17 PM.

Is Scott Riggs still involved with the team? I know he was at the Longhorn press conference announcing Brandon as the new driver of the house car

Not sure what he is farming but it appears to have a good crop .

Hamburger on the hoof

Must be one hell of a farm.

Coltman Farms also have their name on a few asphalt teams in the SE.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Saw Brett Coltman of Coltman Farms will be the primary sponsor for BShep for 25 races next season. In addition to owning the DLM teams for David McCoy & Ethan Dotson, he sponsors approximately 15 other DLM teams including RTJ. That is a lot of money being spent on Dirt Late Model racing. He must really love racing. What is his background?
    I wonder what that costs for 25 dirt late model races?

While its great to have these rich sugar daddies in the sport where is the real sponsorships at? Products that you and I the race fan can consume? One would think that with all the customers on the streaming side you would see more ads for me the average fan instead of ads for Rocket, Bilstein, Buzze ect.

Let's see . . . hell of a farm. 30 beef cows for one Durham or Clements engine. 30 for one Longhorn or Rocket chassis. 30 for hauler rental . . . . and on and on and on.

nothing against bshepp but he won't sniff a championship next year won the dtwc on a sketchy track and by his standards mediocre all year ... I could be wrong but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    nothing against bshepp but he won't sniff a championship next year won the dtwc on a sketchy track and by his standards mediocre all year ... I could be wrong but I doubt it
    What you're saying is being reunited with Edwards, and extra help from Rumley, will mean nothing? Ok...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

He, being BS, has assembled a formidable team there's no question about that. I think he and Randall will gell quickly and having Rumley to assist will only help both on what these horns like to go fast. Following the woo tour I think you'll see that team being dominate.

Pretty wild take, especially considering how good Sheppy is.

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    A track that everyone else had to run on. Sheppard is good on a rough track. Seen him win many of races in the rough.

Yes winning a Championship isn't easy. You have to have a lot of things go your way but, you have to admit having a team like they do and if they can all gel together they will have as good chance as anyone.

ill never beat a man (or woman) up for making money in this tuff world, to many do today, jealousy i guess, I'm proud for them, and glad they enjoy racing
    Thanks to them for helping the sport we love

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    I wonder what that costs for 25 dirt late model races?

While its great to have these rich sugar daddies in the sport where is the real sponsorships at? Products that you and I the race fan can consume? One would think that with all the customers on the streaming side you would see more ads for me the average fan instead of ads for Rocket, Bilstein, Buzze ect.
    Personally, I'd rather watch advertising for Rocket, Dyers, Longhorn, or Bulldog rearends than the garbage commercials you see on regular TV. It's a nice change. It gets old watching all the fudgepacker miracle cure drug or supplemental Medicare pkg. commercials.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Personally, I'd rather watch advertising for Rocket, Dyers, Longhorn, or Bulldog rearends than the garbage commercials you see on regular TV. It's a nice change. It gets old watching all the fudgepacker miracle cure drug or supplemental Medicare pkg. commercials.
    Every time I see the commercials about the little blue pill I think about what Jay Hickman said about taking one then waking up in middle of the night and it was looking out from under the cover like a periscope on a submarine wanting to downtown and F something.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Every time I see the commercials about the little blue pill I think about what Jay Hickman said about taking one then waking up in middle of the night and it was looking out from under the cover like a periscope on a submarine wanting to downtown and F something.
    Like the one with Doug Flutie and Frank Thomas where Frank says " By the way she'll like it too " ?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Rumor has it he sold his manufacturing business and made a couple bucks from it.

Old people use the blue pill as a safety measure. Works like the kickstand on a bicycle to keep the old codgers from rolling out of the bed at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Like the one with Doug Flutie and Frank Thomas where Frank says " By the way she'll like it too " ?
    Just from this post it tells me that their marketing is working!

I think the streaming companies are hesitant to get corporate America involved as it could expose just how much money they are really making