Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    I believe if Lucas keeps their championship rule with the nascar crap like they just had 2023, they are going to lose some of their Racers to WoO such as RTJ and others, and I believe WoO gonna rock and roll in 2024 !
    I sure hope that's the case!

I wonder how much effect the XR series race at Kokomo on July 13th will have on Sharon’s weekend WoO event ?

I think they screwed up moving the date until July. This year being on Monday after the Dream- the place was stacked with cars and spectators as well. Most of the people we talked with were there after leaving Eldora. Another thing: it paid 100k for a 1 day show. I don’t think XR has released the purses for all their 2024 races.

But it does directly conflict with the WOO at Sharon’s- so the WOO regulars definitely won’t be there.

I can’t believe to see a WoO race at Raceway 7! They’ve had Lucas the last few years and it would be great if they could still have both series this year

I believe you can blame a lot of this on Brad Sweet and Kyle Larson and Flo and their High Limit Sprint Car Series. I think that is the reason even with Deer Creek Speedway Gopher 50 switching to WoO Lms from Lucas Oil Late Models.