Nick Hoffman Collects Second-Career Emil and Dale Reutimann Memorial
Castrol Gateway Dirt Nationals to Wrap Up Season on Dec. 14-16

MOORESVILLE, N.C. (11/20/23) – Nick Hoffman returned to familiar territory over the weekend and achieved familiar results.

Piloting the Allgaier Motorsports No. 7 Federated Auto Parts / Elite Chassis Modified, Hoffman streaked to the $10,000 victory in the 10th annual Emil and Dale Reutimann Memorial at Florida’s Volusia Speedway. The victory was his second in the event and fifth overall on the season.

“I joked with everyone that my kids broke the tractor I won in the first one (Emil and Dale Reutimann Memorial) so I had to go after another one. Everything went our way on Saturday night. I missed it somewhere on the setup the entire night and didn’t feel very good, but Maddox drew the pole and I was able to lead all the laps. Thanks to my crew and the entire Allgaier family for the opportunity,” Hoffman shared. “See everyone at the Dome (at America’s Center) in a few weeks.

Nick Hoffman returned to the Modified ranks over the weekend as he was piloting the Justin Allgaier-owned No. 7 Modified at Volusia Speedway Park (De Leon Springs, Fla.) for the 10th annual Emil and Dale Reutimann Memorial.

With 49 DIRTcar UMP Modifieds on the grounds, Hoffman backed up the third-fastest qualifying effort in his 24-car group with a 15-lap showdown feature triumph.

Receiving the pole for the main event via the redraw, Nick led wire-to-wire in the 50-lap affair to secure his second-career victory in the memorial event and fifth win overall of the 2023 season.

He banked the $10,000 payday ahead of Drake Troutman, Jeff Mathews, Cody Thornhill, and Josh Sanford.

Full results from the event are available at www.VolusiaSpeedwayPark.com.

Nick Hoffman has a single weekend of racing remaining on the 2023 racing docket. On December 14-16 he’ll invade the Dome at America’s Center (St. Louis, Mo.) for the Castrol Gateway Dirt Nationals presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts. The Super Late Model portion of the weekend finds the field divided into $5,000-to-win qualifying nights on Thursday and Friday followed by a $30,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

Full event details are available at www.GatewayDirt.com.

Nick Hoffman and Tye Twarog Racing would like to thank all their marketing partners, which include NOS Energy Drink, C&W Trucking, Haulin’ Haskells, Tri-Valley Equipment Sales, LSR, Bilstein, Eibach, Petroff Towing XS Power Batteries, Earnhardt Technologies, Allgaier Performance Parts, Lincoln Smith Racing, Allstar Performance, Fast Shafts, QuickCar Racing Products, VP Race Fuels, Maxima Oil, Walker Filtration, Schoenfeld Headers, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Strange Oval, Performance Bodies, Winters Rearends, Rockwell Security, Keyser Manufacturing, Sweet Manufacturing, Jerico, DirtCarLift.com, Stakt, Vexil, FK Rod Ends, Blue Deuce Tavern, Bell Helmets, MPI Performance, Elliott’s Custom Trailers, MWD Designs, K1 Racing Gear, The Joie of Seating, Outerwears, Willy’s Carb & Dyno Shop, Wrisco, and MyRacePass.com Marketing & PR Services.

Keep track of the latest team news by visiting www.NickHoffman2.com and by following his social channels at:
Facebook: @EliteChassis
Twitter: @Nick_Hoffman2
Instagram: @Nick_Hoffman2

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)