Default Ultimate motorsports & RV park

Major work being done to track. Removing old asphalt from track. There's other pics on fb but Idk how to post them. They are expanding the pit area and also making more room for fan parking. Glad to see the much needed improvements.

https://twitter.com/ULTIMATEandRV/st..._g8BzCbMw&s=19
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

That place has a great chance to end up being the best track in NC before it’s all over with…very cool to see them putting in that kind of effort.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sad thing about it is that it is not going to take much. Hopefully all the work Ultimate puts in will be copied by other tracks (when they see the ROI), second rate facilities are not going to cut it for much longer. Quit worrying about the racers (they have proven they come regardless) and work on bringing new blood into the sport; to do so we must first have places that people can take their sponsors, family, and friends to.

"That place has a great chance to end up being the best track in NC before it’s all over with"

Sadly, one of the tracks on that short list of best (and with which you were very familiar) is growing weeds and trees on its badly eroded racing surface; never to return to its great Saturday night entertainment value because of a couple of property owners who I can't find one word to say anything good.

Formerly called Friendship Speedway I take it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yes sir my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Once a dirt track that eventually went to asphalt. Then it went back to dirt without taking up the asphalt. Has a lot of potential but the couple of times I went there as Friendship, after the dirt going back over the asphalt, it was a dust storm.

Jan 4th 2024 they are having a test session w 5 big motor cars on the new surface. Hope all goes well. Glad to have a track in this area again that will go places. GL in 24