Default 2024 Chevelle 70/SS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmy83LH75m0

The motor options are 450 HP, 900 HP, and 1500 HP.

1500 horses? That's insane!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The price on the top of the line 2024 Chevelle is about $150,000, Better pick up plenty of aluminum cans if you want that one!!!

I want the 3' exhaust option on the four five four in the color green like the prototype .

And I'll take a black one and settle for the 900 HP option!!!!

TransAm is buying these Chevelles and goosing them up like Carroll Shelby did with the Ford products. So you're not really buying them from Chevrolet.

Chevrolet itself has a COPO Camaro you can order that carries a serial number rather than a VIN number. In other words, you can't tag it for the street. It is a race car with 1000+ horsepower, roll cage, racing seat with five point harness, etc. Runs in the 8s at the quarter at 170+ mph. Order one at your local Chevy dealer.

Speaking of Shelby, my cousin recently got a frame up restoration 1969 Shelby Ford Mustang GT-500 convertible. You wouldn't believe what that thing is worth!

Oh, the same cousin also recently had a 632 cubic inch, all aluminum, fuel injected Ford engine built by a Georgia engine builder that dynoed right at 1200 hp so it's not hard to achieve. Add a turbo or two to this engine and in a car, it would probably fly like a fighter jet.

For those of us old enough to have been car lovers in the early 70s we had thought we'd seen the end of muscle cars way back then. When those Arab oil embargoes caused Detroit to downsize and then all the EPA stuff got added to the cars they went to - pathetic. Oh my how things have changed.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Volo Auto Museum and car sales in Volo Il. has a COPO Camaro in their inventory right now. It comes shod with Hoosier tires and can't be licensed for street use. Bargain priced at $129,000 !
    Last edited by Raceready; 12-05-2023 at 04:44 PM.