Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default White House Christmas Tree falls over. haha

Let's just close the place down completely until Jan 2025!!!

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bid...DjWw%3D.XhZFkN

Looks like they won't let the media see or film this sad situation. Typical WH transparency!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-28-2023 at 07:56 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

A prophetic sign of the times.

Someone should have asked Karine Jean Cabbage Patch Kid about it at WH press briefing. I'm sure there would have been a way to blame Trump for it.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    A prophetic sign of the times.

Someone should have asked Karine Jean Cabbage Patch Kid about it at WH press briefing. I'm sure there would have been a way to blame Trump for it.
    She would say they are taking the situation very seriously and let us be perfectly clear, blah blah blah....

Was the trees name Hillary?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Hamas supporter sabotage possibly?

It is in harmony with the manner that feeble old Creepy Joe has fell down ! !

Biden = FAIL Poor tree never had a chance!!

Through an investigation they found out George Santos lied about anchoring the tree down lmfao..................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Through an investigation they found out George Santos lied about anchoring the tree down lmfao..................
    Yet nothing has went to court or proven any law was broken. Not to say he isn't a crook, but Congress doesn't just dismiss House or Senators just because of accusations. Until now, yet the Mayorkas traitor proven has his impeachment trail dismissed, the Bidens are still untouchable no matter what, and the Jan 6th FBI conspirary to set up innocent people still can't even come to an investigation, Hillary fried her 33,000 emails and nothing, I could go on, yet Santos is top news for the fake media, and the RINO's helped remove him from office when not even proved of any crime.

And the DHS is now going through everyones cell phone records and also the internet, trying to find
    "wink wink" terrorists who don't seem to be able to conform.

Don't worry they won't be knocking on your door, you're a very good little boy! hahahahaha

And you do have a quarter slot somewhere!

I'm still scratching my head on why Hillary didn't order the Airforce to go to Benghazi, it's a fact they would have been there several hours before those people died.

How old are you kidrockhead? Biden's thinking about raising the draft age, maybe you can serve your country afterall!!!! Maybe to 65!! haha
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-01-2023 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yet nothing has went to court or proven any law was broken. Not to say he isn't a crook, but Congress doesn't just dismiss House or Senators just because of accusations. Until now, yet the Mayorkas traitor proven has his impeachment trail dismissed, the Bidens are still untouchable no matter what, and the Jan 6th FBI conspirary to set up innocent people still can't even come to an investigation, Hillary fried her 33,000 emails and nothing, I could go on, yet Santos is top news for the fake media, and the RINO's helped remove him from office when not even proved of any crime.

And the DHS is now going through everyones cell phone records and also the internet, trying to find
    "wink wink" terrorists who don't seem to be able to conform.

Don't worry they won't be knocking on your door, you're a very good little boy! hahahahaha

And you do have a quarter slot somewhere!

I'm still scratching my head on why Hillary didn't order the Airforce to go to Benghazi, it's a fact they would have been there several hours before those people died.

How old are you kidrockhead? Biden's thinking about raising the draft age, maybe you can serve your country afterall!!!! Maybe to 65!! haha

What does what you just said have to with anything I said. I'm talking about a tree falling over. I think you are losing it. You went on an hour rant that has nothing to do with a tree falling over. Get it together man.

What does what you just said have to with anything I said. I'm talking about a tree falling over. I think you are losing it. You went on an hour rant that has nothing to do with a tree falling over. Get it together man.
    Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

That was supposed to be my line all along!!!!

It has very much actually. But as usual, it's all over your head. hahahaha

Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

That was supposed to be my line all along!!!!
    Hopefully some day you will get it.

It has very much actually. But as usual, it's all over your head. hahahaha
    That's what I thought it had nothing to do with a tree falling over lol......................

That's what I thought it had nothing to do with a tree falling over lol......................
    What the??? Come on, do better than that.

I heard they replaced the Christmas Tree at the White House!!

With a huge Boulder of Coal!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-08-2023 at 07:37 PM.

Thumbs up

I heard the replaced the Christmas Tree at the White House!!With a huge Boulder of Coal!!!!
    That is exactly what they need ! ! Wait a minute, we need that amount of coal that they deserve to keep coal fired powerplants running to charge all of the electric vehicles going that they want us to have.

Hamas supporter sabotage possibly?
    Wonder if it was sawed down? awful smooth looking at the base on the picture above.

Maybe Joe's dogs bit it!!!

Question

I heard the replaced the Christmas Tree at the White House!!With a huge Boulder of Coal!!!!
    They deserve more than that! How about dumping 50 truckloads of stinky black bear manure there?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    They deserve more than that! How about dumping 50 truckloads of stinky black bear manure there?
    Where can we get some that stuff? I'll buy!!! Delivery address 1600 Penn. Ave. hahaha I better not spell it all out. The walls have ears these days!