Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^^ ^^ T Y for your service.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I have noticed a lot of different members on here posting. Idk if its cuz of blackies HOG WASH or what. Glad to see it though. 😁✌️
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 12-06-2023 at 10:02 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I also thank you "THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS"

I can't believe that someone would stoop that low to hijack a screen name. What kind of loser would do that on a freaking racing message board. Says a lot about the person's character. Thanks, Sliding for following up on this and getting the trash removed, hopefully longer than shorter. And thanks to all the other knowledgeable race fans on here for also calling out that loser. Keep the great racing info coming, trading ideas and updates! 🏁

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    I can't believe that someone would stoop that low to hijack a screen name. What kind of loser would do that on a freaking racing message board. Says a lot about the person's character. Thanks, Sliding for following up on this and getting the trash removed, hopefully longer than shorter. And thanks to all the other knowledgeable race fans on here for also calling out that loser. Keep the great racing info coming, trading ideas and updates! 
    He has multiple user names and has conversations with himself...when you read it after he has chimed in with all his screen names it looks like several people have the same opinion as he does
    ..they all agree with him....he has cloned several members screen names and ran off lots of good members...it is so much better with him gone...you can actually disagree with someone without it turning into a slaughter fest

I bet he watched the he!l out of the scene on Full Metal Jacket when they first get to the Island and Joker says “Is that you John Wayne ? Is this me ?”

I wasn't around in the "old days" but I can say this board has been quite refreshing over the last couple weeks. It's nice to read a thread without having to filter through all the kiddie crap stuff. Whoever ousted the clown thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I wasn't around in the "old days" but I can say this board has been quite refreshing over the last couple weeks. It's nice to read a thread without having to filter through all the kiddie crap stuff. Whoever ousted the clown thank you!

For some reason I think hes looking in here at the threads. Its not like him to be gone this long unless hes on winter recess. But yea your right smooth great to read the threads w/o all the gibberish hogg wash. Also were seeing a lot of different members posting. Thank you mods for listening.

Blackie
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Is Bobby Pearce at the dome ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yes he is. Sorry no madden though

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yes he is and I might add that he brought a beautiful Christmas themed machine to compete with !

Where is JamesEssix??? That is the real question?!
    Scott Kleindorfer

essex lost his mother recently
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....