Default Green Bay Packers got a gift.

Yep one of their players threw a saddle on a KC receiver and rode him clear down to the endzone. And the refs swallowed their whistles. KC would have won as it was at nearly the end of the game. No challenge allowed as KC was out of time outs. Game played at Green Bay BTW. The replays were just too ovbious as the TV announcers stated.

Green Bay won.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yep one of their players threw a saddle on a KC receiver and rode him clear down to the endzone. And the refs swallowed their whistles. KC would have won as it was at nearly the end of the game. No challenge allowed as KC was out of time outs. Game played at Green Bay BTW. The replays were just too ovbious as the TV announcers stated.Green Bay won.
    The Bills of Buffalo, N.Y. got a similar gift when the Chiefs of Kansas City had their last touchdown brutally robbed from them. boy was Patrick Mahomes pissed on off ! !

Ain't that fact, that was even worse than the Green Bay deal. Wasn't that a legal pass and a real touchdown, Good grief!!

The play in Green Bay was an obvious DPI, and I say that as a Packer fan. The coverage was completely unnecessary because as most GB fans know, MVS would have never made that catch (we've seen enough of him to know). They got away with that one but the Chiefs were not good that day and played from behind the whole day. Earlier there was a very questionable 15 yarder that went against GB when Mahomes was hit while still in bounds and it got flagged as a late hit. The Chiefs were undone by a lot of dropped passes that day, not one bad call.

The play from this week hurt as it was a very cool play and should have resulted in a TD but Toney was obviously lined up in the neutral zone. There was no question he was off-sides. That penalty has been called about a dozen times this year and the refs have been getting ticky tack about it. Early in the year one offensive lineman from GB was flagged on it twice in one game. That's on coaching, discipline, and being ready to play within the parameters of the game. I'm sure that every team schools their players and even gets down to the details of which officiating crew has their game and what those crews flag more, and what they flag less. Toney was stupid for not checking his lineup position, he cost them the win.

Karma came back for GB. They sh!t the bed against a bad Giants team.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Good enough Morgs, One has to see the whole picture, the video made it look look a legit touch down, and yes KC recievers are not doing a good job of catching passes this season.

I'm sure Mahomes is getting really frustrated.

While we on sports events, I'll add this one. LeBron James walks, sits with hat on during national anthem.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733957964363681795

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    While we on sports events, I'll add this one. LeBron James walks, sits with hat on during national anthem.https://twitter.com/i/status/1733957964363681795
    He is such a Drama Queen old "LeFlopper " James ! He thinks that everyone should treat him as the goat but has the audascity to have fans ejected for heckling him.
    Last edited by Raceready; 12-13-2023 at 02:00 PM.

Watch the NFL games where they actually show the singing of the National Anthem. Coaches will place their hand on their heart. Cheerleaders will place their hand on their heart. White players will place their hand on their heart. Some, few maybe, black players will maybe place their hand on their heart. Most of the others do not. I watched several games over the Turkey Day watch cycle and seen it repeated several times.

Just watch.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.