Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Giving Little Harbor in Ruskin a shot this year, will report back to see if anyone wants to book it in October. Doing Lucas Finale and 2 nights of High Limit.

I'm absolutely attending east bay but when? I'm not a lucas format fan, don't mind other divisions and tracks so what's everyone's best opinion to see Florida speedweeks in all within 5 days or so? Trying to get best bang

Wiswildmanfan
    I think you will be really satisfied with Little Harbor. It will be our 6-7th year after leaving the hotels in Brandon. We wouldn’t thi k of staying anywhere else.
    Make sure you have your parking/gate pass with you when you leave for the races. The guard is on duty at night and you have to stop at the guard house before entering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    I'm absolutely attending east bay but when? I'm not a lucas format fan, don't mind other divisions and tracks so what's everyone's best opinion to see Florida speedweeks in all within 5 days or so? Trying to get best bang

Ummm, if you don't like Lucas (for whatever reason), you better just stay on the Atlantic coast side...

There are mod/sprint/crate shows at East Bay too. But the giant crowds are there for the
    Lucas shows.
    Last edited by Big Daddy 37; 12-15-2023 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Ummm, if you don't like Lucas (for whatever reason), you better just stay on the Atlantic coast side...

There are mod/sprint/crate shows at East Bay too. But the giant crowds are there for the
    Lucas shows.
    East Bay late models have always been the main draw no matter the sanction or series. The only thing Lucas brought into it was provisionals.

Well just booked condo in ruskins @vlittle harbor inn. $500 for 4 days far cheaper than hotel and looks like badass area. Might look into a morning charter. I'll be there Wednesday thru Sunday. Thinking gonna cruise to Volusia 1 night for things with wings to say been there done that lol. Definitely looking forward to water every day views!

Well just booked condo in ruskins @vlittle harbor inn. $500 for 4 days far cheaper than hotel and looks like badass area. Might look into a morning charter. I'll be there Wednesday thru Sunday. Thinking gonna cruise to Volusia 1 night for things with wings to say been there done that lol. Definitely looking forward to water every day views!
    How is the place treating you, I fly in tonight and will be there until Wed to catch high limit. Any details or information helps, thanks in advance.

Well parking lot at beach is paid parking, so just walk there or to sunset bar & grill. Burger and fry at sunset was good, you pay little extra for view but worth it. Had breakfast yesterday at Barbara's family diner, good food reasonable price and it was a plate fill! View at condo is excellent and its quite here. Drive to & from track simple 25 min ride. Checked out manatee park and well worth couple hours, and it's free. Gonna do the fish house tomorrow as it's always busy. Think only open Thursday-Sunday? If ya like coors light I'll probably have plenty left over when book Sunday. Just let me know.

If you go to Sunset Grille- they will validate you inside for 3 hour free parking. Tag # & phone #.
    We tried a new restaurant today on Apollo a beach Blvd. called Circles. It’s a little pricey- but excellent quality/quanity.

Appreciate it, that's how found out about beach so gave plate # and telephone #. She said she see what could do cause gets to rental and pain in butt. I'm hopefully gonna grab something from Ybor and alligator shack before leaving but I'll skip one them for fish house

Unfortunately person running this unit messaged his info that if ever stay again he'll give better deal directly. Doubt ever back but I'll share info if needed for October

If you can rent directly from owner(some will) you can save taxes/fees.
    But still cleaning fee.

Just tell the person at the motel counter, you're an illegal immigrant and get a very special rate!!!!

FREE!!! Hint, don't speak english and do some skin prep ahead of time.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The fish house is very good. But just a heads up, everything is fried.

Well parking lot at beach is paid parking, so just walk there or to sunset bar & grill. Burger and fry at sunset was good, you pay little extra for view but worth it. Had breakfast yesterday at Barbara's family diner, good food reasonable price and it was a plate fill! View at condo is excellent and its quite here. Drive to & from track simple 25 min ride. Checked out manatee park and well worth couple hours, and it's free. Gonna do the fish house tomorrow as it's always busy. Think only open Thursday-Sunday? If ya like coors light I'll probably have plenty left over when book Sunday. Just let me know.
    Appreciate all the information. We will check out Barbara’s for breakfast. I’ve heard good things about Circles and the other main restaurant in apollo beach

You should try Doc Fords on the bay in St Pete. Excellent seafood and the view is awesome!

Its right beside the St Pete pier with a nice walk and shops at the end!