FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

December 12, 2023

Louisiana-Based Mikey Kile Motorsports Becomes Dealer for Longhorn Chassis

(SULPHUR, LOUISIANA) Mikey Kile Motorsports announced today that they have become a dealer for the popular Dirt Late Model manufacturer Longhorn Chassis. Mikey Kile, who pilots a Longhorn car himself in events in and around his home state of Louisiana, will take delivery of the first batch of chassis from Longhorn in February 2024. In addition to selling and repairing cars, Mikey Kile Motorsports will also have a full line of Longhorn Chassis parts and suspension pieces in stock at their Sulphur, Louisiana headquarters.

“I’m really excited about becoming a Longhorn dealer and feel privileged that owner Steve Arpin is giving us the opportunity to service a lot of people in our region,” quoted Mikey Kile via telephone. “I think it’s going to be a tremendous thing for our entire area because there are so many guys that run Longhorn cars and now they can get the same level of great service directly from us instead of driving all the way to North Carolina. For me, it’s a very cool thing because Steve (Arpin) and I grew up racing together and were actually teammates in ARCA back in 2010.”

“Now our relationship has come full circle with this new partnership and the fact that I’m back racing again in his cars,” Kile went on to say. “My personal team will be running as many Super Late Model events with the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series and the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series as we can, but also competing in some 604 Crate Late Model shows as well. Not only will Mikey Kile Motorsports be able to provide great service on cars or parts at our shop, but we’ll also be able to assist your race program right at the track!”

Steve Arpin, of Longhorn Chassis, is equally excited about the new partnership with Mikey Kile Motorsports. “Longhorn is always strategically looking for dealers that can improve our service coverage,” Arpin mentioned today. “I’ve known Mikey (Kile) for a long time now, we have a great relationship, and our Longhorn clients in his area will be in good hands. It’s all about partnering with good people and we’re all excited here at Longhorn for our cars and parts to now be available to racers in that area in a closer, more convenient location.”

Mikey Kile Motorsports is located at 231 West Houston River Road in Sulphur, Louisiana 70663. You can reach Mikey Kile by phone at 337-540-4592 or via email at mikeykilemotorsports@yahoo.com. General Manager Alex Ashley can also be reached by telephone at 225-287-5899. Give Mikey Kile Motorsports a “like” and keep up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088340466221.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com