Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Careful rockehead you're flitin with being disappeared.

uuummmm........................................... .................................................. .........................................

Judge Chutkan has granted President Trump’s motion to stay proceedings pending the resolution of the appeal on President Trump's immunity for doing his job as president and protecting our elections from fraud and abuse. This is a big win for President Trump and our rule of law…

ss, put that in your bagpipe and smoke it!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hey Birdbrain #1 and Birdbrain #2, have you got any room in your houses for some of your new buddies to move into????

Our country was founded on immigrants but, does congress need to do something about the border yes they do but, both parties are so consumed about getting reelected they won't actually get together and get it resolved. I blame both parties for years screwing this up. So do I want something done about it you dam right I do. I just wish both sides would take some responsibility of screwing this up and fix it. Start somewhere.

Hey Clayton do you have a list of names you have called me. Thanks for making my point though. It's much appreciated. I could not have scripted any better

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ I will tell you like I told Clayton If your on fire the urinator will piss on you to put you out lmao...
    I’d probably burn to death by the time he had to ask someone if it was in his job description to do so…..after his break of course.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Well dam the luck lol............................................... .......................

Buford Posted: Judge Chutkan has granted President Trump’s motion to stay proceedings pending the resolution of the appeal on President Trump's immunity for doing his job as president and protecting our elections from fraud and abuse. This is a big win for President Trump and our rule of law…

ss, put that in your bagpipe and smoke it!!!

If I was you, I would hope that the supreme court doesn't find in Cult45 favor. If they do that will be the end of our democracy. Cult 45 will be put on a ship and taken out to sea like Osama bin laden was. Joe Biden will be king. The President will be able to commit any crime he wants to, including killing a former president. The President will put who he wants on the supreme court IF he wants a supreme court. The supreme court already knows this. The supreme court will not find in cult45 favor. They are not going to put themselves out of a lifetime job.

The republican always needs a boogieman and immigrants are one of them. This is another thing THEY will do nothing about. This is one thing they campaign on. Its like abortion and look how that's working out for them. Here is another reason they won't stop immigrants from entering the country. The USA workforce is shrinking 400,000 citizen a year thanks to baby boomers retiring. There is not enough in the work force to replace them. With the USA bring back more manufacturing job we will need even more of a work force. There are place that will give incentive to move there because they need the work force. This includes immigrants as long as they have the correct documents.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabe...h=147bac3b210f
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-je-rcna129521

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/01/p...its/index.html

So far Cult45 presidential immunity isn't working in civil lawsuits.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-19-2023 at 07:50 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

TRUMP REVEALS HOW HE WILL TAKE OVER ALL POLICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrGlJTJCU60

Our country was founded on immigrants but, does congress need to do something about the border yes they do but, both parties are so consumed about getting reelected they won't actually get together and get it resolved. I blame both parties for years screwing this up. So do I want something done about it you dam right I do. I just wish both sides would take some responsibility of screwing this up and fix it. Start somewhere.
    Use some common sense then. Trump will close the border temporarily and finish the wall. But you won't support the very thing you want done.

You always say both parties are to blame. Well yes they are, but MAGA is trying to fix the REP party. Who is doing anything to stop Communist control of the Dem party?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    TRUMP REVEALS HOW HE WILL TAKE OVER ALL POLICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrGlJTJCU60
    ss You are stooping too low even for yourself to use the trash of Olbermann. People know this man is crazy.

He can say anything he wants, and people know it's all lies, some people though don't. cough cough

Hey Clayton do you have a list of names you have called me. Thanks for making my point though. It's much appreciated. I could not have scripted any better
    Maybe you could go through the archives and count them? We sure would like to know all of them!!! hahahahaha

There are several of them that I couldn't post on here, sadly.

SS, no we don't need an illegals workforce. Besides most of them are going to cost the tax payers way too much. Proof you ask? No you don't ask, but I'll hit you with facts anyway, such as the GOV has paid illegal aliens over 450,000 billion so far and they are showing up in greater numbers every day.

That 450 billion plus could have been spent on our own citizens in every way.

I suggest you go down to the border and be yet another NGO, non government orginization and create a union for your cartel buddies. JB will pay you nicely....

Hand out the $5,000 dollar gift cards, an airline ticket, and a cell phone to all illegals you can, so you can feel even more good and important inside!!!

ss you seem to be all in on the destruction of America, will you, your friends, and family, all get a pass if it happens?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-19-2023 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    SS, no we don't need an illegals workforce. Besides most of them are going to cost the tax payers way too much. Proof you ask? No you don't ask, but I'll hit you with facts anyway, such as the GOV has paid illegal aliens over 450,000 billion so far and they are showing up in greater numbers every day.

That 450 billion plus could have been spent on our own citizens in every way.

I suggest you go down to the border and be yet another NGO, non government orginization and create a union for your cartel buddies. JB will pay you nicely....

Hand out the $5,000 dollar gift cards, an airline ticket, and a cell phone to all illegals you can, so you can feel even more good and important inside!!!

ss you seem to be all in on the destruction of America, will you, your friends, and family, all get a pass if it happens?
    Obviously, you have no clue about the shortage of USA work force. Please explain why when the republicans (2007) controlled every branch of the government they did nothing about Immigration. It's just a topic during an election year for their base. Just like Abortion was and how's that working out for republicans. Everyone thought there was going to be a red wave the last election but, Abortion be overturn stopped that.

Buford posted: ss You are stooping too low even for yourself to use the trash of Olbermann. People know this man is crazy.

Coming from a poster whose main source information is the far-right Gateway Pundit. SMH

The Hofts have argued that any stories published by the Gateway Pundit regarding Freeman and Moss were "either statements of opinion based on disclosed facts or statements of rhetorical hyperbole that no reasonable reader is likely to interpret as a literal statement of fact."

that no reasonable reader is likely to interpret as a literal statement of fact unless you are Buford T Justice.

https://www.newstribune.com/news/202...ateway-pundit/

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Maybe you could go through the archives and count them? We sure would like to know all of them!!! hahahahaha

There are several of them that I couldn't post on here, sadly.
    No i just thought maybe you knew off hand.

Oh don't be sad it's no big deal I was just curious if you had list you work off of.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Obviously, you have no clue about the shortage of USA work force. Please explain why when the republicans (2007) controlled every branch of the government they did nothing about Immigration. It's just a topic during an election year for their base. Just like Abortion was and how's that working out for republicans. Everyone thought there was going to be a red wave the last election but, Abortion be overturn stopped that.
    Obviously you have no clue that that is all created fake news and a bunch of lies. And what shortage there is has been created by the government itself.

Dems are deceiving people at the polls about what the abortion stance of the REPS is. The red wave was stifled by massive voter fraud, of course you can't beleive the truth yet again.

This society does not beleive in any term abortion. Yes morality has fallen a lot but people still have a conscience. Most of the people that is.

G. W. Bush and the RINO's of the party had control of the party and Bush is a Globalist, he wanted immigration to help their cause.

FOX did the talk but Murdork is not an American, FOX has been a fake conservative network from day one. They pacified conservatives and behind the scences they supported globalists.

Buford, better go and read some more articles from the Gateway Pundit. Nobody believes in your BS anymore. Have a Merry Christmas!

No i just thought maybe you knew off hand.

Oh don't be sad it's no big deal I was just curious if you had list you work off of.
    Once again the ss sock puppet sounds off!!!!