Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

lurker, the ACA (Obummercare) is a huge expansion of Medicaid. WIth more bells and whistles for the high tier plans because it cost so much for medium and higher income people. A friend of mine kept saying how he wanted ObummerCare and then when he tried to get it, he said it cost too much. The deductables are outrageous on the low tier plans.

It is a good plan for those who can't afford regular insurance. So was Medicaid before they created the ACA.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

What is it with these right wing nuts having defamation law suits against them then file bankruptcy or go into hiding so, you don't have to pay up. Losers. So much for believing in law and order

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Clayton Trump doesn't have a plan. He just running his mouth because he knows you will eat the crap up. It gets his base going. He's had since 2017 and nothing nada so, don't give me he has a plan BS.

I don't need it. I have a company insurance until I'm 65, My wife insurance is paid for by her employer and my son has one through his employer but, many do need it.

I guess one question I have for you, What do you think Jesus would say if an immigrant was in need of medical attention? Do you think he would say to bad you will have to suffer. Didn't he heal people.
    I mean after all they are human beings. I'm more for fixing the border crisis. Biden has done a terrible job with the border but, so has every President before him for the last 30 years. Congress has done a terrible job as well. Yes even your precious Trump did a terrible job or we would have a comprehensive plan right now.

Big Pharma is the most greedy entity that I know
    He doesn't have a plan because you get your jollies acting like he doesn't. I see what you are doing on here.

And no congress did not cooperate with Trump on many issues. And you act like he's too blame every time. You are so pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    He doesn't have a plan because you get your jollies acting like he doesn't. I see what you are doing on here.

And no congress did not cooperate with Trump on many issues. And you act like he's too blame every time. You are so pathetic!
    If only the Republicans would work with Biden things would get better for people. You act like it's all Biden's fault. You are so pathetic lol....

Trump plans to replace Obamacare with new, less expensive health care program

HEALTH_MEDICAL_PHARMA
    DONALD TRUMP

Former President Donald Trump speaks during a commit to caucus rally, Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2023, in Waterloo, Iowa.
    Former President Donald Trump speaks during a commit to caucus rally, Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2023, in Waterloo, Iowa.

Former President Donald Trump is promising to replace the Affordable Care Act with his own makeover of the health care system if he returns to the Oval Office.

“Obamacare is too expensive, and otherwise, not good healthcare,” Mr. Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I will come up with a much better, and less expensive, alternative! People will be happy, not sad!”

Mr. Trump has bashed former President Barack Obama’s health care law for years. Last month, he said that getting a health care system “much better” than Obamacare will be a “priority of the Trump Administration.”

“It is not a matter of cost, it is a matter of HEALTH,” he wrote on Truth Social last month. “America will have one of the best Healthcare Plans anywhere in the world. Right now it has one of the WORST!”

“I don’t want to terminate Obamacare, I want to REPLACE IT with MUCH BETTER HEALTHCARE. Obamacare Sucks!!!,” he said.

It's pretty pathetic people are threatening Judges and prosecutor's. I thought they believed in law and order.

another pathetic thing is these guys getting convicted of defamation and then filing bankruptcy or go in hiding so, they don't have to pay the defendants.

I hope he does comes up with a plan and it is better and more affordable.

Clayton more mouth moving and not saying much from Trump. Ok you want to replace with what?

If only the Republicans would work with Biden things would get better for people. You act like it's all Biden's fault. You are so pathetic lol....
    It used to be all trumps fault…..remember?

It’s a vicious cycle .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That it is........................................

kidcrock you are rediculous. The illegal immigrants are already taking up hospital rooms by the thousands getting free healthcare and causing true American citizens to not get the care they have paid for. These people were invited illegally by the president and are getting treated better than our own citizens. True many are sick and getting killed also but the elements are causing this. Cartels are assaulting them and causing unwanted pregnencies. Many of these people are coming in with diseases and not even being screened. Quit ragging on Trump and LOOK at the person and people that are causing this unhamane crisis. Time for you to wise up, I repeat for the 1000th time.

How would YOU like to have someone in your family have an emergency and find out the local hospitals are full up in ER and have no beds to boot?

Giveth your home and shirt off your back to this planned disaster, you blind ^%%$#!!!

kidcrock you are rediculous. The illegal immigrants are already taking up hospital rooms by the thousands getting free healthcare and causing true American citizens to not get the care they have paid for. These people were invited illegally by the president and are getting treated better than our own citizens. True many are sick and getting killed also but the elements are causing this. Cartels are assaulting them and causing unwanted pregnencies. Many of these people are coming in with diseases and not even being screened. Quit ragging on Trump and LOOK at the person and people that are causing this unhamane crisis. Time for you to wise up, I repeat for the 1000th time.

How would YOU like to have someone in your family have an emergency and find out the local hospitals are full up in ER and have no beds to boot?

Giveth your home and shirt off your back to this planned disaster, you blind ^%%$#!!!
    Clayton I would not be happy if the hospital was full and they couldn't attend to my family member if it was illegals or American citizens but, if another human being needs attention and gets there before we do then what am I to do No you kick that little 6 year old out and put my family member ahead I'm sorry but, I'm not sure I could do that or would want to. That's what I've been trying to tell you. You and I are just different in the way we think about things. So call me whatever name you choose but, we think differently.

Clayton I would not be happy if the hospital was full and they couldn't attend to my family member if it was illegals or American citizens but, if another human being needs attention and gets there before we do then what am I to do No you kick that little 6 year old out and put my family member ahead I'm sorry but, I'm not sure I could do that or would want to. That's what I've been trying to tell you. You and I are just different in the way we think about things. So call me whatever name you choose but, we think differently.
    You should never let ten million illegals come into the nation at the rate of over ten thousand each day to begin with.

There's your answer and you can't argue with that.

This is an intentional problem, blame the president and his puppet string handlers.

You should never let ten million illegals come into the nation at the rate of over ten thousand each day to begin with.

This is an intentional problem, blame the president and his puppet string handlers.
    "we think differently" is highly overrated!

I don't disagree with that but, once they are here I would not want them not to get medical attention if needed. I'm all for sending them back if they come here illegally. That shouldn't even be a question.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    "we think differently" is highly overrated!
    You're a religious guy. I will ask you, what would Jesus do? You think he would say don't help that person if medical attention is needed.

They have their own country they should be living in. Why couldn't it be left that way? Why do US citizens have to pay for an out of control Communist/globalist government doing this to us on purpose to destroy the nation eventually.

I'm not for setting back and just letting this happen. It's an invasion like no nation on Earth has even dealth with on such a massive scale, and the people can't even fight it because it in disguise as immigration. The magic word that makes you lose all common sense.

If there ever was any to begin with!!! hahahahaa

No ifs about it, we should not be in this situation.

John Kerry says climate change is causing it. No, world elites are causing it on purpose.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-28-2023 at 06:05 PM.

I would bet if we would go to their country and live there we might have a different opinion. I would also bet they would love to stay in their own country. If you think I'm for people coming here illegally you're mistaken. I have said it and I will say it again. Both sides need to get off their azz and get something done and fix this problem.

I mean you're out there thinking they are doing this on purpose to destroy the country. I don't believe that for a minute. Do I believe we have people coming here that shouldn't be here Yes I do and that's not good. That's why they need to get something done and A.S.A.P

What is it with these right wing nuts having defamation law suits against them then file bankruptcy or go into hiding so, you don't have to pay up. Losers. So much for believing in law and order
    Huh???? You lost me on this one. A right wing nut?? What is that?

Question

Huh???? You lost me on this one. A right wing nut?? What is that?
    One that doesn't turn counter clockwise ? ?