Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Correct it was Paul Ryan. I don't think Paul cares for Trump. Ryan did himself a favor by getting the ---- out when he did.

Why hasn't Bob Menendez resigned already. He's a disgrace to this country. Why hasn't that low life Schumer taken him off of his committee assignments. If his name was Trump that would have already been done. Get it together and get rid of these corrupt clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Todays Republican party is fake populism that is untethered to principle and wrapped around Trumps cult personality. Do you know who said this?
    About any Democrat or RINO or CNN, MSNBC staffer???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Funny when a conservative speaks out they instantly become a Rhino but, the second before what a great conservative he is. lol...

Trump said another conservative destroyed evidence form the Jan. 6th committee but, this conservative responded to let everyone know the true facts and some more lies from Trump. Like this conservative said everyone will be able to see for themselves at Trial. Can you name this conservative?

Funny when a conservative speaks out they instantly become a Rhino but, the second before what a great conservative he is. lol...
    A RINO is not a conservative. Why do you think this? They were called great by FOX most likely.

I've been hearing about Ginny Thomas the wife of Clarence Thomas being involved in trying to overturn the 2020 election. Has this been discussed before?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A RINO is not a conservative. Why do you think this? They were called great by FOX most likely.
    I mean before Liz spoke the truth about Trump she was called a conservative but, after she called out Trump's lies she became a Rhino. Why? she's not allowed to speak the truth? I mean it's not just Liz it's anyone who speaks out against Trump. I just think it's funny how they can become a rhino overnight.

Trump said another conservative destroyed evidence form the Jan. 6th committee but, this conservative responded to let everyone know the true facts and some more lies from Trump. Like this conservative said everyone will be able to see for themselves at Trial. Can you name this conservative?
    I give. Who is it.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I give. Who is it.
    Liz Cheney............................................ ...........

I mean before Liz spoke the truth about Trump she was called a conservative but, after she called out Trump's lies she became a Rhino. Why? she's not allowed to speak the truth? I mean it's not just Liz it's anyone who speaks out against Trump. I just think it's funny how they can become a rhino overnight.
    So you also believe LIZ Chaney is honest and speaking the truth?

You just raised the "FOOLMETER" another one hundred points!!!

Newsflash to kidcrock!!!! Liz has never been a conservative......

And you are a PINO!!!! Think about that one. hahahahhaa

Liz Cheney. I knew that. Duuuuh!

I never liked her. Just something about her, maybe her persona, she comes off very untrusting when she talks.

"I never liked her. Just something about her, maybe her persona, she comes off very untrusting when she talks."

I can't get over how ugly she is . . . as in butt ugly! Imagine rolling over in bed one night and seeing that. No one would be able to stop your suicide!

So you also believe LIZ Chaney is honest and speaking the truth?

You just raised the "FOOLMETER" another one hundred points!!!

Newsflash to kidcrock!!!! Liz has never been a conservative......

And you are a PINO!!!! Think about that one. hahahahhaa
    Let me see Liz Cheney or Donald Trump. That's pretty easy. Yes I believe Liz Cheney over the lying Donald Trump.

Newsflash: Liz has always and still is a CONSERVATIVE. It's just she has called Trump and his minions on their big lie.

Liz Cheney a true Conservative Patriot. One who actually believes in the Constitution. One who actually stood up for Democracy unlike 45 and his minions

I just read where a Republican said he wouldn't vote any bill for the border that would help Joe Biden. So they don't really care about the border just the politics of it. I've said this for years on both Democrat and Republicans or this would have been delt with many years ago.

Crock you're getting stupipererererererer by the day!!!!

Crock you're getting stupipererererererer by the day!!!!
    That's the nicest thing you have said about me in awhile lol

I just read where a Republican said he wouldn't vote any bill for the border that would help Joe Biden. So they don't really care about the border just the politics of it. I've said this for years on both Democrat and Republicans or this would have been delt with many years ago.
    Who would vote to help Biden pay for millions more illegals to come into the country. Biden does not want help with the border other than the money to pay for processing in more illegals.

Kiddork just doesn't get it.