Could you imagine how many more fans Bobby would have if it wasn’t for his “ mother’s love”?

It would be interesting to see the whole conversation. Pretty sure Angie wouldn't just post stuff un provoked. The little Clio reminds me if democrats showing partial news

Sorry but, that was on Bobby. He screwed up plain and simple. He ruined his own night no one else did.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sorry but, that was on Bobby. He screwed up plain and simple. He ruined his own night no one else did.
    I don't think she was referring to Saturday's incident as I don't remember Bobby being behind him then.

Were any Tshirts harmed?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    It would be interesting to see the whole conversation. Pretty sure Angie wouldn't just post stuff un provoked. The little Clio reminds me if democrats showing partial news
    You are correct to the core on this. Someone trying to provoke something just because a highly regarded woman among racing peers tells the truth about a situation.
    Last edited by Raceready; 12-17-2023 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I don't think she was referring to Saturday's incident as I don't remember Bobby being behind him then.
    I missed that thanks, because Saturday night was all on Bobby. Yes the track was a little rougher but, Bobby should have expected that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Were any Tshirts harmed?
    No, but the F'n Tito's stock shot up! lol

Angie on the sauce!!

Highly regarded woman..... post of the year right there.

keep this in mind...angie has grown up around the dirt track...she has seen more laps probably than most people in the pits...could she have some Mama bear in her when it comes to bobby?? of course who wouldnt? pretty sure she knows if a driver screwed the pooch or not

It's not easy to do but, it's best to make comments a day after the incident. In the heat of the moment you can say things you later wished you hadn't.

Question

There have been many complaints of this wonderful site being too slow and it being hard to load it up to submit or peruse the great information that it provides. You don't suppose that the ill feeling comments made concerning the Sliding Sideways Bloomy etc. fan guy has upset him enough that he is scrambling the network ? After all if he is intelligent enough to the degree that he can come up with a new user name at a moments notice, he may be exercising a plan of revenge against to those people that may have dismissed him or criticized him ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    There have been many complaints of this wonderful site being too slow and it being hard to load it up to submit or peruse the great information that it provides. You don't suppose that the ill feeling comments made concerning the Sliding Sideways Bloomy etc. fan guy has upset him enough that he is scrambling the network ? After all if he is intelligent enough to the degree that he can come up with a new user name at a moments notice, he may be exercising a plan of revenge against to those people that may have dismissed him or criticized him ? ?
    all i know is this site is better without him....its nice to read posts and have different opinions without getting bombarded with all of his screen names...he was back and I think he lasted 1 day before they booted him...he is a cancer to this site

He wasn't banned for quite a while and the forum was doing the same thing. But now that he had more names banned, he's a big hacker causing it all, huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Are you trying to "out conspiracy theory me"?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It's not easy to do but, it's best to make comments a day after the incident. In the heat of the moment you can say things you later wished you hadn't.
    Yep, you should wait one month before you post each and every one of your posts!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Are you trying to "out conspiracy theory me"?
    Can't even try since I've heard that you carry a wallet on you that reads the same title as the one that John Travolta had in the movie " Pulp Fiction " ! !