Default Racers cost for the dome?

Curious what the entry fee and parking cost was for the dome. I have heard that the weekend is expensive just wondering what all extra expenses the teams might have other than the on track cost of repairs.

My guess is way over $4k for the week-end. First, the cost to get your car ready. Plus, it seems like everyone wants a new wrap design for the event. Fuel, tires, cost to haul to the event, hotel rooms since nobody stays in a hauler, food is expensive for even a small crew, pit passes, entry fees and more.The part I don't understand is a lot of the guys who show up would never go to Highland, Macon or other bullrings, haven't raced a late model in 9 months (42) or only raced 10 times in the year due to the cost - but show up for the Dome because they want to cause a social moment. If you can't compete at Macon or other bullrings, chances are you can't in the Dome.

I’d like to know what was spent on just rear spoilers. Lol

Midwest Sheet Metal loves this race.

How much does a fan pay for a seat in the grand stand ? How is the quality of food served to the fans ? What does a cheeseburger cost ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    How much does a fan pay for a seat in the grand stand ? How is the quality of food served to the fans ? What does a cheeseburger cost ?
    Counting Ticketmaster Fees, I think our seats in the lower bowl were $142 a piece, and they were NOT the most expensive lower bowl seats. A pit pass was an additional $25 per day, plus Ticketmaster fees.Not sure on the food. I had SweetFire at the track. One sandwich, chips and RC - think it was $18? All food at the event seems expensive. Every restaurant within several blocks is usually packed. Seen lots of people buying stuff at the grocery store or Dollar General to take back to their rooms.

"Counting Ticketmaster Fees, I think our seats in the lower bowl were $142 a piece, and they were NOT the most expensive lower bowl seats. "

$8 more would get you a year of DirtonDirt + the Flo Racing package. No brainer IMO.

Was that $ 142 total for all three nights or just Saturday night ? Are all seats sold out in advance of the race or can one come on Thursday and get a seat ? Are all seats sold as reserved seats ?

Was that $ 142 total for all three nights or just Saturday night ? Are all seats sold out in advance of the race or can one come on Thursday and get a seat ? Are all seats sold as reserved seats ?
    That should be a 3 day price I believe. Tickets go on sale this morning and I'd be willing to bet most of the regulars will be buying their normal seats this morning. Yes you buy an actual seat not jut a general admission style ticket.

My son bought a chicken sandwich and 2 bottles of water it was $24

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    My son bought a chicken sandwich and 2 bottles of water it was $24
    That is ridiculous.
    8/13/16

It's venue pricing, not your typical racetrack concessions. I hope to baseball game and big beer is $12. Sandwich $14. Don't go everyday so can justify more just as this event isn't weekly. Gotta look big overall picture. Imagine what costs to rent facility, and then put show together and tear apart? Them diesel things aren't cheap

Yes, that amount is for a 3-day event. Just bought tickets for next year, they average $128 for a three day package. I'm anticipating $75 for a three day pit pass upgrade.

Fuel for the rigs and cars and tires to race is the same for any other event. I'm wondering what the teams had to pay just to park and enter the event. Guessing that teams were not allowed to run generators in the pits so did they have to buy electricity? I think the reason why we see so many other names show up for this race versus a regular Lucas/WOO race is because the race track is more of an equalizer. Like Mastersbuilt has been preaching for years now about aero and unlimited horsepower. This track takes away a lot of that from the bigger established teams and gives a little guy a fighting chance. Just look at the names in the A main from the dome, more diverse than most races this year. Now I know that not all the household names were in attendance and the end result was still the cream rising to the top but glad to see some non regulars in the top 15.

The Dome is what sponsors are looking for. The stadium was packed, and everyone seen who was sponsoring these cars. Then to top it off was it was on flo. The sponsors got the advertisement they are looking for. The bigger it gets the better the sponsor dollars will be. The dome is a win win for all. Whose car has Black Rifle Coffee sponsorship on it? Do you think they are happy with their advertisement dollars? I have never tried Black rifle coffee but I'm. Brandon Sheppard Top notch person/driver.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I believe it's safe to say most of the drivers there were "non-regulars" as most people I talked to haven't heard of the vast majority of those in attendance.

WOW ! The Dome race appears to be a much bigger event than I imagined. I would not be surprised to hear a large majority of fans who attend the event are most likely to have above average incomes.

I asked a central Illinois Hall of Famer a year or so ago about that. He said it cost him about 5 grand to run the Dome. He hasn't ran it in 5 years. I then asked cost compared to Eldora? He said it was about the same. This of course is if you don't have any major damage.

Most of those that raced the dome were drivers I've never heard of.