Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I already addressed that with a few reasons on here.
    I wasn't asking you. I was bbq

You stepped in your own poop again rockhead. That's not true.

Please show us a link to this. Then I'll give another article telling the rest of the story. You know, the true part?
    You mean your truth. I seen what that got us lol...........................................

You meant the illegite lawsuit, that anyone could present with Democrat dollars backing it.
    You must be lost. I'm talking about the legit one. I don't know what you're talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lets move the goal post why don't we. The Supreme Didn't take it up because there was nothing to take up. Not that they were cowards there was nothing there.

Scarborough and Meca. lol............................................... .....................

Yes Trump and his minions actually tried to steal the 2020 election. How pathetic.
    No there was and is a totally provable case. Why is it you don't know anything about the massive evidence? You can't stand to lose and admit that wrong 99% of the time.

You are suffering from “delusional disorder with psychosis.” and need to be under treatment with an anti-psychotic drug. And maybe knocked some sense into with a lead filled snow shoe also.

And sent to a recovery center, for a lengthy stay.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I should be in treatment, dude I just spit all over my keyboard lmao.............................................. .....

Question

I should be in treatment, dude I just spit all over my keyboard lmao.............................................. .....
    Are you going to be hospitalized soon old buddy ? ?

If Trump and Biden are the two candidates then I won't be voting.
    And you're not even smart enough to know not voting is a vote for the Democrats (and Biden)!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    And you're not even smart enough to know not voting is a vote for the Democrats (and Biden)!
    Well it looks like You're not smart enough to know it could be a vote for Trump as well but, thanks though.

P.S. JOG, I'm smart enough to realize it's likely Trump could win especially if Biden continues to be the nominee

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Are you going to be hospitalized soon old buddy ? ?
    Oh I don't know. That's the Million dollar question lol..................

BBQ, What made her a phony?
    Pretty sure it rests somewhere along the money trail but I really can’t say why she started saying one thing and doing another…..she just does.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I've got a racing connected story about Haley. Some years back, when she was Governor, I went to a "big" race at Lancaster. I usually spent the night on my visits to Lancaster but on this particular night, decided to drive home. I departed the track and my friends in the wee hours of the morning and decided to take a shortcut rather than go the usual route. Here I am, flying down a country road, when I start hitting deep potholes which knocked my frontend alignment into the twilight zone. To save my vehicle, I had to slow down to a crawl which, in turn, shot the attempt to take a shortcut and save time. A couple of miles down that road (which looked like the Ho Chi Mein trail after a B-52 bombing), a resident of a house on that road had painted a message on a 4' x 4' board, mounted in the front yard, that read "Enjoy Your Ride Down Haley's Highway".
    I've never forgotten that night, reminding me of how Haley had completely forgotten to take care of South Carolina's infrastructure. Now she's wants to do it on a national level? I don't think so!

Good times……and great example.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Typical 2023!

Adults deciding our nations future based on their emotions instead of based on the facts! smh

Adult in age only!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!