Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Colorado Supreme Court kicks Trump off 2024 ballot

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Wait for it., wait for it lmfao............................................. .......................................

I would rather see Trump on the ballot and let the people decide.

Buford better go to the bank because the "billionaire" is going to need some of his money to fight this. Cult45 indicated he's going to the Federal supreme court. Sooner or later the Federal supreme court is going to get tired of seeing this clown.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss12, I’ve told you before there are more like Clayton, lots more. And kidrock, Trump on the ballot is a sure win for the Democrats.

Lurker if prices don't come down and people don't start to feel some relief Trump will be President. Now that's my opinion. I have said this before and I will say it again. It doesn't matter to me who is President. for me it's more to do with who is leading us in Congress and who has control at the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Wait for it., wait for it lmfao............................................. .......................................

I would rather see Trump on the ballot and let the people decide.
    Laughing about letting the people decide? Uh boy……you guys do know how this is supposed to work here, right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker, can both parties just run some better candidates? There are over 300,000,000 citizens in the USA, and this is what we get to choose from? Lurker, go ahead and run and you will get my vote over these two. There is a couple other running for the democrat party but the party refuses to knowledge them. When you are an independent you can sit back and see who you want to vote for. It won't be the first time I vote a 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker, can both parties just run some better candidates? There are over 300,000,000 citizens in the USA, and this is what we get to choose from? Lurker, go ahead and run and you will get my vote over these two. There is a couple other running for the democrat party but the party refuses to knowledge them. When you are an independent you can sit back and see who you want to vote for. It won't be the first time I vote a 3rd party.
    I would vote for Niki Haley before Trump and Biden. Why the Democrats keep pushing for Biden is beyond me.

If Trump and Biden are the two candidates then I won't be voting.

Dems got a problem. If they remove Biden, then they will be forced to run Harris. She is a disaster.
    I would also like to see another matchup. Trump just causes to many headaches. They daily pounding and many lies produced by the media and cable news is just not worth it.

If Trump wins, the left will attempt to tear the countries big cities to shreds. I will vote for a conservative, I will always vote. I reject the left and their platform so that is not an option.

I would vote for Niki Haley before Trump and Biden. Why the Democrats keep pushing for Biden is beyond me.

WHY? You would vote for anyone besides Trump, we get it. You don't want anything fixed I guess.

And ss, you are so far gone down the brainwashed road that you've already passed all the exits.

We know the Colorado Supreme Court is all Radical Democrats that were going to do this from day one. So what's so great about it? Actually it's corrupt partisan controlled government in that state.

The US Supreme Court will have to decide, unless they fear this government too much. More than they fear 200 millions plus citizens.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dems got a problem. If they remove Biden, then they will be forced to run Harris. She is a disaster.
    I would also like to see another matchup. Trump just causes to many headaches. They daily pounding and many lies produced by the media and cable news is just not worth it.

If Trump wins, the left will attempt to tear the countries big cities to shreds. I will vote for a conservative, I will always vote. I reject the left and their platform so that is not an option.
    The media finally got to you too, TS???? WHo else is going to take on the swamp 100%? They all waffle, just like speaker Johnson, and all the rest so far.

Take some Advil Migraine and get back in the game TS!!!!

Sure you would. In your uneducated world, you don't realize that Haley is sold out to the Chinese Com party and Trump is not. You can find this out for a fact if you did research. But actual reseach must hurt your brain.

So there you go again. Please just don't vote period.

Nikki Haley As South Carolina's governor from 2011 to 2017, "recruited Chinese companies to her state," and that "Chinese capital investment in South Carolina more than doubled from $308 million in 2011 to nearly $670 million in 2015."

Chinese companies received approximately 1,500 acres of land during Haley's administration, "much of it through land sales."

The fiberglass company in question — China Jushi — has deep connections to the Chinese Communist Party, Kessler wrote, and established a manufacturing plant in South Carolina in 2016 that Haley called "a huge win for our state."
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-20-2023 at 02:24 PM.

If you lived in South Carolina for any length of time you wouldn’t….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Well isn't that great news. Pat yourself on the back again ss.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    WHY? You would vote for anyone besides Trump, we get it. You don't want anything fixed I guess.

And ss, you are so far gone down the brainwashed road that you've already passed all the exits.

We know the Colorado Supreme Court is all Radical Democrats that were going to do this from day one. So what's so great about it? Actually it's corrupt partisan controlled government in that state.

The US Supreme Court will have to decide, unless they fear this government too much. More than they fear 200 millions plus citizens.

You have to be kidding right? Why would I vote for anyone but, Trump. That is about laughable.

BBQ like I said and I will say it again. I would vote for her before I would Trump or Biden

You have to be kidding right? Why would I vote for anyone but, Trump. That is about laughable.
    You better reread my post. Why? was a question. Then I just made a statement. You seem to have trouble interpreting the English language and understanding what is meant by others. BBQ just had the same problem with you.

You can and will vote for someone out of uneducated fickle, so I can't care who you vote for.

Since DeSantos and I share the same values, I would prefer him. The media has already destroyed him as much as they can. However he debated the silver tongue liar Newsom and cleaned his clock

I will vote for what ever non democrat runs for office.