Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You better reread my post. Why? was a question. Then I just made a statement. You seem to have trouble interpreting the English language and understanding what is meant by others. BBQ just had the same problem with you.

You can and will vote for someone out of uneducated fickle, so I can't care who you vote for.
    Did you think for a minute I might vote for Trump. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Did you think for a minute I might vote for Trump. lol..
    Good grief, didn't you understand my last sentence?

By all means don't vote for Trump, You show us alright!!!

I repeat, please don't vote at all. You are totally unqualified to.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-21-2023 at 09:41 AM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Good grief, didn't you understand my last sentence?

By all means don't vote for Trump, You show us alright!!!

I repeat, please don't vote at all. You are totally unqualified to.
    And you are lmao..... Your going to vote for somoene he actually tried to Steal an American election. I'm sorry I just can't do that. You want me to vote for a wanna be dictator I don't think so. You want me to vote for someone who has no regard for the law I don't think so but, you go ahead and show me you don't really care about that stuff.

BBQ like I said and I will say it again. I would vote for her before I would Trump or Biden
    And , like I suggested to you in my previous post……….if you lived in SC for any length of time you wouldn’t.
    But what do I know?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Since DeSantos and I share the same values, I would prefer him. The media has already destroyed him as much as they can. However he debated the silver tongue liar Newsom and cleaned his clock

I will vote for what ever non democrat runs for office.
    Newsome rhymes way to close to Lucifer for me…….and yes, he got smoked by desantis in the debate.

BBQ so no one in South Carolina will vote for her?

Nope ….not one single person smfh.

But that’s not what I said nor implied…..what I said again mr selective comprehension was that if you lived in SC for any length of time you wouldn’t vote for Nicky Haley before you’d vote for Biden or trump.
    It’s an educated opionion I’m offering up, nothing worth doing “ The kidrock twist” on to distort the conversation.

And you are lmao..... Your going to vote for somoene he actually tried to Steal an American election. I'm sorry I just can't do that. You want me to vote for a wanna be dictator I don't think so. You want me to vote for someone who has no regard for the law I don't think so but, you go ahead and show me you don't really care about that stuff.
    Why the ^%$ do you believe Trump is a dictator? He was in office 4 years and proved you wrong completely already.

You don't think, period. How does Trump not regard the law? The voting systems disregarded the law or he would be in office now iinstead of having it stolen. And the American people would not have millions of illegals coming into the country, You would still be paying nearly 50% less at the store, as inflation like this would not have happened. Don't matter to you obviously about how people live, just as long as your two income, UNION BS, back pocket is still full of cash.

I am so glad that there are lots of people that do not think so ignorantly that are fighting to stop the destruction of America. Something you don't even know what I'm talking about.

You live in such a sheltered brainwashed world, it's pathetic.!!!

Have you ever thought about the real consequenses of that stolen election? The number
    of deaths and injuries that just would not have happened.

The people dieing at the border the 80,000 deaths a year from fentanyl OD's dieing from sickness and from being killed by cartels. We would acually have a secure border now, but no, you have to cry and moan about a Republican being president. Such poor reasoning!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-21-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Please don't come back with this "I don't know what you're talking about, Biden is a Democrat, answer..

Why the ^%$ do you believe Trump is a dictator? He was in office 4 years and proved you wrong completely already.

You don't think, period. How does Trump not regard the law? The voting systems disregarded the law or he would be in office now iinstead of having it stolen. And the American people would not have millions of illegals coming into the country, You would still be paying nearly 50% less at the store, as inflation like this would not have happened. Don't matter to you obviously about how people live, just as long as your two income, UNION BS, back pocket is still full of cash.

I am so glad that there are lots of people that do not think so ignorantly that are fighting to stop the destruction of America. Something you don't even know what I'm talking about.

You live in such a sheltered brainwashed world, it's pathetic.!!!

Have you ever thought about the real consequenses of that stolen election? The number
    of deaths and injuries that just would not have happened.

The people dieing at the border the 80,000 deaths a year from fentanyl OD's dieing from sickness and from being killed by cartels. We would acually have a secure border now, but no, you have to cry and moan about a Republican being president. Such poor reasoning!!!

Yes if Trump had only accepted he lost fair and square as many were trying to tell him and if he hadn't engaged in a insurrection and got his followers to storm the capitol building then his minions in congress as coconspirators to try and steal the elections.

Yes Biden has done a terrible job with immigration but, to be honest both parties have. as far as fentanyl the Cartels will find a way to get it here even with the border closed. As long as they have buyers they're going to find a way

Do I believe he is a dictator No but, I think if he can get away with it he will. That's why I said wanna be dictator

60 court cases say the election wasn't stolen but, yet he keeps telling the big lie. Including the ultimate decider the Supreme Court.

I'm pathetic but, yet you are going to vote for Trump, OK

I'm so glad so many don't think so ignorant like you do. Could you imagine where would be. Not in a good place that's for sure

Please don't come back with this "I don't know what you're talking about, Biden is a Democrat, answer..
    I only come back with I don't what you're talking about when I don't know what you're talking.

What has Haley done you don't like?

Be a phony……

Yes if Trump had only accepted he lost fair and square as many were trying to tell him and if he hadn't engaged in a insurrection and got his followers to storm the capitol building then his minions in congress as coconspirators to try and steal the elections.

Yes Biden has done a terrible job with immigration but, to be honest both parties have. as far as fentanyl the Cartels will find a way to get it here even with the border closed. As long as they have buyers they're going to find a way

Do I believe he is a dictator No but, I think if he can get away with it he will. That's why I said wanna be dictator

60 court cases say the election wasn't stolen but, yet he keeps telling the big lie. Including the ultimate decider the Supreme Court.

I'm pathetic but, yet you are going to vote for Trump, OK

I'm so glad so many don't think so ignorant like you do. Could you imagine where would be. Not in a good place that's for sure
    SO did the evidence come to these courts to be shown as proof. NO NO NO. Supreme Court by the way would not even take up the election fraud, they refused out of cowardess.

They knew radicals would be out for thier families and very lives. You've seen many people stand up for the truth and wind up being killed assaulted or even gone after by the DOJ cartel FBI.

Start admitting that you don't do any research, you just parrot Joe Scarborough and Meca.

Stolen election, that's a gimme, please stop denying the truth.

Lets move the goal post why don't we. The Supreme Didn't take it up because there was nothing to take up. Not that they were cowards there was nothing there.

Scarborough and Meca. lol............................................... .....................

Yes Trump and his minions actually tried to steal the 2020 election. How pathetic.

BBQ, What made her a phony?

Did you guys realize the case filed against Trump in Colorado was brough by 6 Republicans.

What has Haley done you don't like?
    I already addressed that with a few reasons on here.

Did you guys realize the case filed against Trump in Colorado was brough by 6 Republicans.
    You stepped in your own poop again rockhead. That's not true.

Please show us a link to this. Then I'll give another article telling the rest of the story. You know, the true part?

You meant the illegite lawsuit, that anyone could present with Democrat dollars backing it.