Default T'was The Night Before Christmas 4M Style - 2023 Edition (Pt. I)

T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the pits…Mark Richards said Longhorns gives him the $hits

The droop chains were hung to get maximum air, knowing the Lucas tech guys won’t care

The Hoosier boys were we nestled all snug in their beds, now half of the teams are buying retreads

And I in my basement, and mama in her kitchen….the season is over and Madden’s still bitchin’

When out on the lawn, at WoO headquarters….Steve Francis told D Sauve "I just follow orders"

Away to my TV I flew like a flash, hoping that Flo and DirtVision don't crash

The moon on the breast of the freshly packed dirt...these boomerang cars should run an invert

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear

Brent Larson again, still stuck in low gear

With a little old driver, not lively or quick

Clanton can’t win when it’s dry or it’s slick

More rapid than Rockets, the drivers they came

And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

“Now THORTON, now MARLAR, now PIERCE and CHRIS MADDEN….watch out all you Rockets, Longhorn’s raking the cash in”

To the tops of the turns, and the backstretch wall, these modern-day cars are sure whompyjawed

He was dressed in fine threads, from his head to his toes

Brian Carter thinks Lucas’ point chase still blows

A bundle of money he had in his sack, for Francis ‘to get things back on the right track’

.....To Be Continued....
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Now that is the good old Christmas spirit ! You're a poet and don't know it , But you're big toe showed it, Because it was a Longfellow !

Thanks. It's not as good as last year's but it's better than nothing I guess :)
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

We are still anxiously awaiting for the Part 2 of this wonderful story . . . Perhaps a New Years Edition ? ?