Default Dirt on Dirt race of the year……

If they had their own internal version based on any video they put out this year it would have to be the “ best of the rest “ piece.
    Like a mash up of the year from some great great perspectives, if you haven’t watched it check it out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thanks for the heads up, BBQ. I would have missed it otherwise. I pretty much don't watch any of their stuff anymore because I guess they've decided D-Suave is a good host for everything. Being drunk and stupid isn't a replacement for a personality.

I used to really like their year end segments when Rigsby did them. Even if he is pretty much a fanboi and biased, he does a good job in front of the camera when he can be objective.

They got the top race right. Not sure if anyone would remember it since it was in January.

I like all the best race, quotes etc like everyone else does…as an amateur photographer I appreciate all of the great professional shots of cars on track etc. but I like all the behind the scenes or unique approach shots these guys take at the track,pits,stands etc…

That best of the rest thing they did had all of that….and the photographers that took them all captured excellent shots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????