Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A playoff system is not for the sport of racing. This is more of scheme to make more money off of the sport, but ruined a good thing, they already had. Younger fans will go along and that is where they are targeting for fans.
    Can you say " Wakey, Wakey, Wokey, Wokey " ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Spot on Morgs!

I was born in Daytona because my dad was a member of Ray Fox's Cup team. I was at all the tracks traveling with my mom and dad. Even after we moved, we were still huge Nascar fans and always went to DIR for Speedweeks. But after they changed the points format and then all the woke non-sense, I stepped away. I havent watched a race in several years. They literally crapped on us older original fans and I refuse to support them any more.

We were always huge dirt fans so that has def filled all our needs for racing!
    How did they turn their backs on you? You cant wear your white hood to the races anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I watch Nascar along with DLM and Sprints of all kinds. Happy to have all these racing series to watch.

I liked old Nascar and now I am content with changes the sport made. Nascar has to compete with the NFL the last three months, that is not easy to do. Doing things they way the did before 2000 would result in a lot less interest IMO.
    TS result in a lot less interest? That sir is your opinion, and I don't buy it. That is my opinion.

Changing the Bible next maybe?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    How did they turn their backs on you? You cant wear your white hood to the races anymore?
    White Hood? Why would you assume such? Too much MSNBC???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!