Question The Tulsa Shootout. . .

With the madness and popularity that went on went on that that small track. it may be only a matter of time before they cash in on the cash cow after how well the late model races did at The Dome ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 12-31-2023 at 11:04 PM.

By the way, I wonder how many rollovers the tumble buggys will tally on up before the whole event is over ? The last highlight reel I saw there had been at least 21 that went for a wild ride ? ?

RTJ just blew up while leading his A Main.

Jesus Christ, Godzilla had a stroke reading that 1st post.

^ ^I didn't see anything in it worthy of you to take the good Lords name in vain ? ? ^ ^

Raceready, The 600cc Micro world, both wing and non-wing, already have plenty of $10k and up to win shows. Midwest, East and out West. As I’ve said before, 600cc Micro’s are the hidden gem of the racing community, and will provide some of the best racing that you will see.

I'm not sure what Raceready is trying to say in post number one. What do you mean by your statement:

it may be only a matter of time before they cash in on the cash cow after how well the late model races did at The Dome.

Maybe Raceready needs reminded that the Tulsa Shootout has been happening long before the dome racing weekend began, per the article below. I think the cash cow is in Tulsa. Add in over 300 Midgets for the Chili Bowl.

TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Shootout returns to the Expo Center for its 39th year, bringing with it record numbers and a multi-million dollar boost to the local economy.

A total of 1,752 total entries for participation in racing events were received, last year saw 1,655 registrations in total. Bryan Hulbert, Publicist and Announcer for the Tulsa Shootout, said they are constantly surprised by the growth the experience sees.

If fans go bonkers over the obvious crash fest that happens at The Gateway; They would get sated even more on an even smaller bullring. There would be body parts slung all over the joint with the carnage !

If the original post is suggesting Tulsa run late models then clearly they haven’t ran a late model on the Chili Bowl track on the WoO game. It is waaaaaay too narrow.

Question

^ ^ Many is the fans what said the same thing about The Dome ? ^ ^

Tulsa is for the open wheel cars. Between the 600 micro's and the midgets they total close to 2100 entrants year after year..... That in itself is amazing. As for the 600's racing for decent purses, pa runs a speedweek show for them yearly and it pays really well. Car counts are usually good which gives them a good back gate. Fan support is another question, which surprises me because the racing is top knotch.

RTJ showed his incredible talent by taking an early lead and might have had an easy win but alas alack poor Yourik he done blew up !

It took me so long to open the page to post on that I forgot what I was going to say!!! Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with pages loading on 4M???

If so, people may be losing patience reading and posting.

data base error messages a lot.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It took me so long to open the page to post on that I forgot what I was going to say!!! Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with pages loading on 4M???

Yes all the time. Get so frustrated that I just close app and do to something else
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post

Me too. Been that way for a week or more.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Yes all the time. Get so frustrated that I just close app and do to something else
    Likewise.

4m. The most unsecured sight on the net. Hardly worth the hassle anymore.
    8/13/16