Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You put blinders on a mule so he will walk the row. I am amazed at the numbers of dumb people in this country who have no clue as to what is transpiring; many of whom seem to have taken up residence on the good old 4M. To them, they had better wake up and smell the coffee!

Lurker, I don't get it. I just don't get it. Trump brings out the worst in people.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    We as Americans????? Really? Don't make me puke. You may not see an evil government advancing, but most people with any common sense and intelligence do....

I didn't go vote to just have it stolen by fraud and stolen elections you pathetic naive!
    Clayton I'm sorry but, people like you are part of the problem.

You're backing a guy who tried to steal the 2020 election and over turn our Democracy. I just don't get it.

Jim Jordon has to be one of the most hypocritical congressman out there. He now is saying the Hunter could face a year in prison for doing exactly what he did. Now this is what kind of people Republicans recruit to be elected officials. Jim Jordon you have to be the biggest loser in Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lurker, I don't get it. I just don't get it. Trump brings out the worst in people.
    Divided Nation wise --- I wouldn’t put all of the blame on Trump. Or on one side or another for that matter. Our County has had a lot of, anti-establishment, anti-Government, types on both side, well before Trump. The Trump system just brought all of this to main-stream levels.

It is my opinion, from ones postings, that person like mcarter815 fell under the anti-establishment category. Just the same, Clayton falls under the anti-Government category.

Anti-establishment - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...iestablishment

Anti-Government - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...nti-government

---- our Democracy. -----
    Clayton’s definition of Democracy, and your definition of Democracy are different.

I fall under the Libertarian label more than anything else. And kidcrock you really don't know what's happening to this nation, you are a victim of mind control.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Default Clayton

As I have told ss12 a few times ---- I have taken multiple Political tests over the years and every one of them finds me Libertarian. Yet I’m more Conservative than your normal small Government Libertarian. I lean mostly Libertarian, but some of my personal views find me both Democrat and Republican. I’m a weird mix of all I guess.

I fall under the Libertarian label more than anything else. And kidcrock you really don't know what's happening to this nation, you are a victim of mind control.
    Mind Control but, you're the one that doesn't believe Sandy Hook happen, OK

Question

Mind Control but, you're the one that doesn't believe Sandy Hook happen, OK
    Did the Moon Landing really happen ?

In Trump's own words, do you have just one example? Come on tell us one example...

Start backing up your opinions....

In Trump's own words, do you have just one example? Come on tell us one example...

Start backing up your opinions....
    Jan 6th need I say anymore, Thank you I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Did the Moon Landing really happen ?
    Really, you're one too. Yes it happened more than once

Did Sandy Hook Happen?

Question

Really, you're one too. Yes it happened more than onceDid Sandy Hook Happen?
    Is Michelle Obama really a man or just a Transvestite dressed in women's attire ?

The FBI/DOJ actually has an acronym AGAAVE. Not for the precursor ingredient of tequila but for - Anti-Govt, Anti-Authority, Violent Extremists. They are doing everything they can to "swell" the numbers of that group.

Now mind you there are some people within this country who indeed would fit into this category but you won't likely find them at a traditional Latin mass offering at a Catholic church, but they looked for them there. You probably won't find them in groups of concerned parents who went to school board meetings to voice their concerns over what was being fed to their children in the way of curriculum and agendas of the far left, but they went and looked for them there as well. These things have been proven.

As I mentioned in a different post, the FBI has obtained the complete list of all passengers from TSA who came and went from DC in and around J6/21. Without any further investigation or justification they promptly dumped all those names into a database to support this AGAAVE program and also under the auspices of what is called "Quiet Skies". (reference Federal Air Marshal whistleblower Sonja Labosco.) This is simply done to inflate numbers and inflate a created problem. A self-licking ice cream cone if you will. They can now go to Congress and claim they are tracking sooooo many new threats that they need more people, more funding, more laws, more abilities.

The FBI/DOJ isn't at all too concerned about what we seen from left wing groups like Antifa and BLM and what they were capable of and what they were responsible for during their mostly peaceful but sometimes fiery protests of 2020 where many people wound up dead and property damage went into the billions, including fire-bombing some federal buildings. For the few defendants who came out of that episode their punishments have been far less severe than for people who maybe walked into a building and took a selfie.

Supposedly there were two pipe bomb devices left in DC around J6. One near the DNC and one near the RNC. Ever wonder why nobody has been caught for that? Why the FBI can track down someone after three years for simply standing on a park bench on federal property, charge them for it and call that a win somehow but the pipe bomb case??? No city in America has more cameras than DC. The FBI has used geofence all over that area to go after other people (political enemies). Images of the suspected pipe bomber showed that person using a phone. That pipe bomber will go into the great bin of things we'll never know. Things like who really killed Seth Rich and who leaked the Dobbs decision from the Supreme Court.

What is happening at the border is no accident.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Is Michelle Obama really a man or just a Transvestite dressed in women's attire ?
    Did Sandy Hook Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    The FBI/DOJ isn't at all too concerned about what we seen from left wing groups like Antifa and BLM and what they were capable of and what they were responsible for during their mostly peaceful but sometimes fiery protests of 2020 where many people wound up dead and property damage went into the billions, including fire-bombing some federal buildings. For the few defendants who came out of that episode their punishments have been far less severe than for people who maybe walked into a building and took a selfie.
    Why aren’t the FBI/DOJ concerned about Antifa and BLM? Why do they get a free pass, and J6 doesn’t?

Jan 6th need I say anymore, Thank you I didn't think so.
    It was a setup. Trump is innocent, so are those rotting in jails over this farce. SO you need to say something that is actually true..

You're Aunt Liz says that peoples emails and texts need to be viewed so they can charge some more people for Jan 6th. Jan 6th a made up reason to weaponize the government against all opposing this government and Biden.

Did Sandy Hook Happen?
    Did you really happen????

Did you really happen????
    Did Sandy Hook Happen?