Longhorn by Mikey Kile Motorsports adds Vinny Guliani as Technical Advisor

WESTLAKE, La. (01/09/24) – Per a recent team announcement, Westlake, Louisiana-based, Mikey Kile Motorsports (MKM) is now an official Longhorn Chassis dealer.

The team’s brand-new facility will provide customers in the South-Central region of the United States with a place to purchase new Longhorn Chassis racecars in various stages.

MKM also stocks a wide variety of Longhorn Chassis specific and general parts, including bumpers, radiators, racks, rear ends, bodies, and more.

“Apart from clipping cars, we are able to fill a current void in our area for Longhorn Chassis clients. From parts to chassis to race-ready cars, with everything we now offer here at MKM, drivers from our region will no longer have to drive to North Carolina to the Longhorn Chassis headquarters, when they need new equipment for their race programs,” Mikey Kile noted. “I’m grateful for the opportunity to work with Steve Arpin and everyone at Longhorn Chassis. They are great people with a great product, and I look forward to assisting in their growth in our area.”

Additionally, MKM has partnered with VG Performance engineer Vinny Guliani, providing customers with the option to utilize the latest suspension technology. Customers can also request in-person setup and consulting at new car pickup as well as at-track testing.

“VG Performance has really grown a lot in the past few months, and it’s exciting to be working with MKM and their clients. What Mikey (Kile) is putting together is definitely needed in his region. There’s a lot of great racers in that area, and I think working together, we can all accomplish a lot of cool things,” Guliani shared.

Contact Mikey Kile Motorsports at (337) 540-4592 and VG Performance at (239) 207-5969.

A new website will soon be in development for MKM as well.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton: ben.shelton@myracepass.com