Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, that didn't last long.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, that didn't last long.
    im not a larson fan but it was impressive how far he got. the worst track theyve had all week. nobody could run the cushion consistently

Anyone is over rated we all know it's the fly. Larson has nothing to prove to anyone, he made the comments about how the chilli bowl was not sharing the wealth and it made a change. A guy in his position makes people listen. The track last night at the chilli bowl was terrible. I didn't make it to the end, how did kid Kyle do ? Will he be there Saturday night ?

He didn’t do well at all- transferred thru the b-main and had a rough go and didn’t finish the feature. He is not locked in to Saturdays feature. So I am assuming he stays at Vado and his Chili Bowl for this year was limited to yesterday.

Larson is the media darling of the racing world. He is fun to watch but he loses most of the close battles at the end of nascar races.

Kyle had a rough night to say the least. It just proves how important preparation is. The car just didn't have any speed in it from the start. He had a bad heat race and it didn't get any better from there.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    im not a larson fan but it was impressive how far he got. the worst track theyve had all week. nobody could run the cushion consistently
    I'm a Larson fan and always impressed. As far as the track, it depends on who's talking. Guys that struggled didn't like the track. Guys that did well called it a technical track. Same for everybody.
    Laps were winding down and Larson knew he had to make hay or else. Pushed a little to hard and bit the bullet. KKK equipment is the best out there but they're a tick off @ the Chilli Bowl this year so far.
    8/13/16

I'm a Larson fan and always impressed. As far as the track, it depends on who's talking. Guys that struggled didn't like the track. Guys that did well called it a technical track. Same for everybody.
    Laps were winding down and Larson knew he had to make hay or else. Pushed a little to hard and bit the bullet. KKK equipment is the best out there but they're a tick off @ the Chilli Bowl this year so far.
    KKM*** lol And KKM won the first two prelims. They are far from off!

With the quality of drivers and equipment, I'd hope so. Buddy could win in a cub cadet.
    8/13/16

When does a winning driver ever bad mouth a tracks racing conditions these days?

Promote Promote Promote..
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thumbs up

With the quality of drivers and equipment, I'd hope so. Buddy could win in a cub cadet.
    If it didn't break down first. Let him have a Wheel Horse ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Larson is the media darling of the racing world. He is fun to watch but he loses most of the close battles at the end of nascar races.

Last year he had 15 top 5's and 4 wins (second behind the champ) and was second in points. Pretty marginal.

Well that concludes this years 2024 Chili Bowl. Some great racing throughout most of the week but, tonight the track rubbered up with around 15 to 20 laps to go. Logan Seavy gets the win and is a repeat winner for this event.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I believe that Hubba Bubba is the media darling now that Danica is gone ?

Bubba Wallace?

A lot of the younger racers, reading their bios, Kyle Larson is their favorite driver. Probably not the case with Tyler Stevens.
    8/13/16