Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hunter shows up at the hearing today.

Last edited by ss12; 01-10-2024 at 12:28 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

To bad the Republicans didn't call Hunters Bluff and had him testify. He called their bluff and they blinked.

This Ben Mieselas or whatever is BS!!! Please don't show any more of his hack videos. Utter garbage!!

You guys seem supportive of both Bidens no matter what they do. It's rediculous!!!

And Ben Weaselas is a nutjob...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    To bad the Republicans didn't call Hunters Bluff and had him testify. He called their bluff and they blinked.
    I've called you out all the time and all you do is blink and deflect. hahahaahhaaa

You guys need to get a room and share your fake news and propaganda, so we can clean this place up. hahahahaa

Run Hunter Run!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1745110209088094540

Boy did they split in a flash!!!!

When Steve Bannon showed up and tried to do what Hunter is doing they gave him four months.

You don't get to make your own rules as the person subpoenaed.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    When Steve Bannon showed up and tried to do what Hunter is doing they gave him four months.

Agreed............................................ ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I've called you out all the time and all you do is blink and deflect. hahahaahhaaa

You guys need to get a room and share your fake news and propaganda, so we can clean this place up. hahahahaa
    You're such a pest lol............................................... .................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No, he didn’t……..and no, they didn’t.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post

Rules don’t apply to Hunter….that’s the problem.

The following members of the republican party that have still not shown up for their subpoena from Jan 6 hearing.
    Scott Perry, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Biggs, And Kevin McCarthy. Hunter Biden has shown up twice. As far as the rules kind of hard to do when the republicans keep changing them. If they have such as case, they should have gotten his testimony today. Just more proof this is just a political stunt in order to hurt President Biden. The Republicans just want it done behind closed doors so they can spread Lies to their Gullible voters who will believe what they say as facts. And that's why they wouldn't get his testimony today. Afraid their gullible voters would hear the truth and they don't want that. Funny how the republican's wants to lock someone up for doing the same thing they are guilty of.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    -----
    Sounds like a Nancy Pelosi stonewalling trick to me.

Sounds like to me the republican don't have nothing on the Biden's. Afraid to let the independent voters know they have nothing on the Bidens. It's been all lies. The MAGA on the right has ruining the republican party that I knew. Candidates matter! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-10-2024 at 08:05 PM.

I get what you’re saying, but it still sounds a lot like what the Nancy and her band of goons did regarding the Impeachment charade.

--- Just more proof this is just a political stunt in order to hurt President Trump. The Democrats just want it done behind closed doors so they can spread Lies to their Gullible voters who will believe what they say as facts. -----
    I changed just two words in your post and its Nancy’ish.

They hate when you do that….lol

The following members of the republican party that have still not shown up for their subpoena from Jan 6 hearing.
    Scott Perry, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Biggs, And Kevin McCarthy. Hunter Biden has shown up twice. As far as the rules kind of hard to do when the republicans keep changing them. If they have such as case, they should have gotten his testimony today. Just more proof this is just a political stunt in order to hurt President Biden. The Republicans just want it done behind closed doors so they can spread Lies to their Gullible voters who will believe what they say as facts. And that's why they wouldn't get his testimony today. Afraid their gullible voters would hear the truth and they don't want that. Funny how the republican's wants to lock someone up for doing the same thing they are guilty of.
    Why show up for doing nothing wrong. You like it when Republicans give in to fake charges though.

Wait on the other hand, I actually find your post to ridiculous to even respond to. IT's just insulting and not true.

Sounds like to me the republican don't have nothing on the Biden's. Afraid to let the independent voters know they have nothing on the Bidens. It's been all lies. The MAGA on the right has ruining the republican party that I knew. Candidates matter! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    You have to brainwashed to the hilt!!!! Please seek help!

The Bidens are guilty, the justice system is owned and won't prosecute.

You mean “Owned” by the Democrats, and I have no doubt the Biden’s are corrupt.

The republicans also think that Biden's are corrupt but, just don't have any evident to prove it.

I’ve read enough about the Biden’s to come to my own adult conclusions that they are corrupt. Joe’s shady influences in Ukraine, Hunter’s tax plea deal, Hunter’s illegal gun purchase, Hunter’s cocaine and crack drug problem ---- problem is, the Judicial system falls in favor of the Biden’s innocence.