Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is not a “ come to your own conclusion” zone……cut and paste conclusions only please🤘
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I guess I just don't see the problem with someone cutting and pasting articles on here.

The cutting and pasting part isn’t the problem, the not giving credit to the original author and representing the words as your own is where it gets sketchy…..but, we’ve had this conversation over and over.
    Stop being protective and coy.

BBQ sometimes I do forget to post the source. But I also do a lot of commentary on my own.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ, if you don't like what I post quit reading it. You can put me on your ignore list. No matter what I post you will find something wrong with it. If other posters copy and paste, you will not say a thing to them.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ, I don't see where ss12 or Clayton took credit for anything. They just posted article or video. I guess that's what threw me off.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, if you don't like what I post quit reading it. You can put me on your ignore list. No matter what I post you will find something wrong with it. If other posters copy and paste, you will not say a thing to them.
    That would be the same as burying ones head in the sand ? ? From what I've read, I don't that BBQ is not a snowflake so he can keep viewing your unpatriotic prattle ! !

I never mentioned any names here? You guilty of something bit dog?

BBQ, I'm guilty of nothing! I was just posting if you don't like my post just put me on your ignore list. Keep playing your 3rd grader games. Have a Nice day at work!

Well third grade is about when I started learning very good reading and comprehension skills….…but again, never once mentioned your name here so why so guilty?

And speaking of third grade games, chances of finding you devoid of any of those in your posts “ will not be in your favor ruski”.

BBQ, again guilty of nothing. You are the one complaining about posters copying and pasting. If you don't like what I post or how I post just put me on your ignore list. This is a forum not an English class. Why do you always attack me and nobody else when I mis-spell a word or use improper grammar? The truth is you have been defeated and that all you have left. Sorry you can't Keep up with modern technology as far as copy and paste. If you are using windows without a mouse, use the control and the letter C for copying and control V for pasting. Just trying to help you keep up with modern technology and make your life a little easier.

Most smart folks read an article,digest it’s content and then make an educated opinion…most honest folks that cut and paste only to make their point usually give credit to the author…..

You don’t do either real well based on your posting history….just pointing it out.

You’re on the island , enjoy island life sir……it’s normally calming, didn’t mean to strike a nerve.🤡

BBQ, again guilty of nothing. You are the one complaining about posters copying and pasting. If you don't like what I post or how I post just put me on your ignore list. This is a forum not an English class. Why do you always attack me and nobody else when I mis-spell a word or use improper grammar? The truth is you have been defeated and that all you have left. Sorry you can't Keep up with modern technology as far as copy and paste. If you are using windows without a mouse, use the control and the letter C for copying and control V for pasting. Just trying to help you keep up with modern technology and make your life a little easier.
    ss Guilty of misinformation and malinformation as charged!!!! hahahhhaaaa

Default Grammatically

This is a forum not an English class. Why do you always attack me and nobody else when I mis-spell a word or use improper grammar?
    You misspelled misspell.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    …most honest folks that cut and paste only to make their point usually give credit to the author…..
    Its training you only get in the union, so you wouldn’t understand.

I’ve heard those guys like to “ borrow” things while acting like they’re working sometimes……certainly not all of them but that is the word around the campfire.

Borrowing words that aren’t yours is no difference I guess?

Courthouses with trees and ropes might correct many of this nations ails!!!!

Traitors be hanged!