Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    i havent heard any drivers complain about it....maybe they are...more drivers signed up for woo this year over last...moran...hudson...thornton...etc dont really care about the woo points so why should it bother them that people who have committed to the tour get a signing bonus? has no bearing on them....my 2 cents deposited
    It really has nothing to do with points it's about keeping the money where it belongs. A perfect example is larson without this system he wouldn't receive any woo support money until March despite the fact that he supports them night in and night out. By separating the regulars from the rest your garunteeing that a guy who intends to support you all year is getting pay from night one witch is a big deal because on the flip side a guy like marlar/delk that doesn't need a nickle and isn't gonna support your series night in and night out but is gonna go on vacation in Florida for a month and run with you doesn't deserve that money but under the old system he would be getting it.

Where can I find the current WoOLMS points ?

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Where can I find the current WoOLMS points ?
    https://worldofoutlaws.com/latemodels/series-points/

Thanks
    Pierce starting out good in the standings