Cameron Weaver and Henderson Motorsports Join Forces for ‘24
Plans to Pursue Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series Rookie Title

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (01/22/24) – Cameron Weaver is excited to announce that he’s joined forces with Mississippi-based Henderson Motorsports.

Weaver will be at the steering wheel of the team’s L&D Trucking No. 116 Longhorn Chassis / Cornett Thunder Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“This is a great opportunity, and I can’t thank the Henderson family enough. The team won a championship last year (COMP Cams Super Dirt Series) with Billy (Moyer Jr.) and now with him heading a different direction with his plans, it opened up the driver’s seat, and I’m so very appreciative of the Henderson family offering me this great opportunity,” Weaver said. “We’re likely going to go after the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series Rookie of the Year title this year. It’s definitely a new direction for me because I’ve never run a full season of Super Late Model racing, and I’ve never chased a point deal either.

“Again, I just can’t say enough how appreciative I am. I’m ready to get the season going.”

Henderson Motorsports’ home base will continue to be in Laurel, Miss. with veteran crew chief Robert Wayne Baker running the day-to-day operations.

“We had a great year with (Billy) Moyer Jr. in 2023. We won some races and won the COMP Cams (Super Dirt Series) title. Billy let us know at the end of last year that he wanted to focus on some new things for 2024, and we wish him nothing but the absolute best. He’s like family to us,” Leon Henderson shared. “We knew that we wanted to keep the race team going full speed ahead. Randy and Cameron Weaver have been great friends to us for several years now. Cameron has a ton of talent, and he was our first choice when the seat opened up. We couldn’t be happier to have him on board, and we look forward to kicking the season off in a month or so.”

The team is currently set to make their first start of 2024 on March 15-16 at Talladega (Ala.) Short Track in a doubleheader with the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series. Friday’s program posts a $5,000 top prize, while Saturday’s finale boasts a $15,000 winner’s check.

For information on the 2024 series slate, please visit www.HTFseries.com.

Cameron Weaver and Henderson Motorsports would like to thank his marketing partners, which include L&D Trucking, J&J Motorsports, Cornett Thunder, Hoosier Tire, Bilstein by PPM, Ted Brown Quality Paint & Body, Longhorn Chassis, Martel Sign Company, VP Racing Fuels, and MyRacePass.com Website & PR Services.

For the latest updates on Cameron Weaver, please visit www.CameronWeaverRacing.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)