Default R2C air filters vs other filters

Anyone know where to buy these filters, someone said another is producing filters with the same media as R2C. We have really fine silt dusty tracks and motor guys are saying rings are not lasting , walker,k&n etc, no difference. Looking for better filter 14x5

I've tried nearly every brand out there and for the bang for your buck try the Summit house brand filters. I always use Outerwears' pre-filters on them as well, both on the gritty and muddy tracks we run and have found no wear difference except in my wallet lasting a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by skippydoo10 View Post
    Anyone know where to buy these filters, someone said another is producing filters with the same media as R2C. We have really fine silt dusty tracks and motor guys are saying rings are not lasting , walker,k&n etc, no difference. Looking for better filter 14x5
    also if you could block off from the engine area, place a piece of sheet metal under the breather, it will help a ton too, the fan pulls alot of dust

Have you tried searching for R2C air filters online or at specialized retailers?

Theyre called OTR filters now.

Hammond and Crate Insider sell them!