Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Isles

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Another race decided by a car slowing down on track to draw a caution. Not wrecking, not losing power.....slowing down and forcing a caution. Something has to be done about that. It's embarrassing.
    He had a flat tire it's not like he just slowed down because he didn't like how he was running

There was mention of an altercation in the pits involving.....I'll give you one guess

East bay will definitely be interesting. Guys were not giving an inch Saturday. I'm an owner, I get a vinyl of rocking sockim robots and boldly display were it can be see,.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    He had a flat tire it's not like he just slowed down because he didn't like how he was running
    It may have been going flat. It was not flat though. It certainly appeared to have enough air to work to the bottom and into the infield without drawing a caution.
    And guys do slow down just because they aren’t running well and want to change something. I’m not sure if that was the case here or not.
    Everyone does it. It’s not just Mccreadie. It’s something the series, the drivers, etc need to fix IMO. They have raceceivers to communicate. Let the other drivers know a car has trouble and give the car an opportunity to work off the racetrack.
    The sport has a lot of eyes on it right now and this kind of stuff looks very amateur.

McCreadie seems to be a regular for bringing out a caution to make a change. Didn't he bring out the caution at Volusia that ended the 6 car battle for the lead with about 7 to go? With last night, he's already robbed us of 2 potentially good finishes because he had to make an adjustment that accomplishes nothing.

jd was overheard saying these kids just dont get it. if im on the bottom that means im running the top. if im on the top that means im running the bottom. simple to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    That might the first time in history that madden is the happiest one on the podium.
    That was nice to see, but the odds on that happening would have been sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Another race decided by a car slowing down on track to draw a caution. Not wrecking, not losing power.....slowing down and forcing a caution. Something has to be done about that. It's embarrassing.
    Amen!! It took a win away from Chris Madden.

If I was RTJ I would be more concerned about ruffling the 157's feathers than JD's. Marlar is low key for the most part but is as old school as it gets and racers have long memories.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    If I was RTJ I would be more concerned about ruffling the 157's feathers than JD's. Marlar is low key for the most part but is as old school as it gets and racers have long memories.
    Yep, not sure why he was mad at Marlar. Video looked like Marlar barely touched him yet he run Marlar up to the wall!

Has Thornton de-throned Pierce, as the king of bad sliders?

Default 20 rtt

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yep, not sure why he was mad at Marlar. Video looked like Marlar barely touched him yet he run Marlar up to the wall!Has Thornton de-throned Pierce, as the king of bad sliders?
    thorton cant stand finishing 2nd, which is cool, but dont take someone out to win, thats always been his style in mod and lm

I don't remember seeing anyone "taken out".

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I don't remember seeing anyone "taken out".
    this is the 4m...everything is exaggerated..."taken out" in real life means he probably did a bump and run or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    thorton cant stand finishing 2nd, which is cool, but dont take someone out to win, thats always been his style in mod and lm
    bs. you are making crap up. i never seen anyone complain about him in mods for being rough.

Madden had some real tough luck. As far as the rest of the show, I was entertained and nothing wrong with a little controversy. Right? Spices things up.

Is there any driver there, in attendance, that when it's time to go, won't tell you to get the hell out of the way? I like Davenport but it was time to go and he was holding up Thornton . . . and Thornton is not a dirty driver, as they are called.

I don't disagree with most of what your saying but if the guy felt his tire going down he had ever right to bring out the caution. He's not going to just turn off the racetrack and throw the whole night away and he doesn't need to try to work his way down and chance blowing out the deck. He's racing for a championship just like the 2 up front. So what if he's off to a slow start every lap matters when your points racing. I 100% agree with the guys that just pull up lame and then pit but if they have a flat or a tire going down they have every right to bring the yellow out

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I don't disagree with most of what your saying but if the guy felt his tire going down he had ever right to bring out the caution. He's not going to just turn off the racetrack and throw the whole night away and he doesn't need to try to work his way down and chance blowing out the deck. He's racing for a championship just like the 2 up front. So what if he's off to a slow start every lap matters when your points racing. I 100% agree with the guys that just pull up lame and then pit but if they have a flat or a tire going down they have every right to bring the yellow out
    Well said thank you. I'm not agreeing because I'm a McCreadie fan either. That goes for any driver like you said.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Amen!! It took a win away from Chris Madden.
    I don't EVER want to see Madden win!!! Thee biggest cry baby in DIRT racing ever!!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I don't EVER want to see Madden win!!! Thee biggest cry baby in DIRT racing ever!!!
    Worse than Clanton ? Ain't no way !