Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Isles

Thumbs up Golden Isles

Best post race photo shoot ever.
    8/13/16

tler25;2478517]Best post race photo shoot ever.[/QUOTE]Thornton jacked up JD for no reason. He was pissed because JD slipped by when he was battling Mikey. Then a couple laps later he cut JD off in the corner. His moves sucked in my opinion. He thinks he is God now because of last year. Could be a rough year for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Best post race photo shoot ever.
    Elbows being thrown during & after the race. JD IMO is a bit of a whiner. Thornton ain't taking no crap from anyone when on the track. JD always manages to slide up and block everyone and thinks that's fine. Thornton let him know won't be having it.

Lot better race last 15 laps than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Elbows being thrown during & after the race. JD IMO is a bit of a whiner. Thornton ain't taking no crap from anyone when on the track. JD always manages to slide up and block everyone and thinks that's fine. Thornton let him know won't be having it.Lot better race last 15 laps than I expected.
    Thornton drove dirtier than a young bobby Pierce he was busy cutting Marlar off on a clean pass when JD slipped by he threw a lot of sketchy sliders last year and is off to the same start

JD's elbow shot to RTJ on the podium was a first for me. I thought Madden might have to play referee.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    JD's elbow shot to RTJ on the podium was a first for me. I thought Madden might have to play referee.
    I was surprised Madden wasn’t a little saltier in the interviews I think he actually had the car to beat stinks when a track latches up

Default Totally Agree 💯

Quote Originally Posted by nomar523 View Post
    tler25;2478517]Best post race photo shoot ever.
    Thornton jacked up JD for no reason. He was pissed because JD slipped by when he was battling Mikey. Then a couple laps later he cut JD off in the corner. His moves sucked in my opinion. He thinks he is God now because of last year. Could be a rough year for him.[/QUOTE]Well said Golden!👍 🙌After the podium interview, I lost all respect for RTJ…I called JD taking them both because of their racing tactics and it happened…he is not God l, although I agree 💯 with you, he thinks he is. IMO, he just has an over inflated ego…lacking respect for the sport, the drivers and the fans! JD was well composed, as usual, and didn’t trash talk anyone. Only pointed out the obvious! Any true race fans who KNOW, understand, and have lived the sport, feel the same. Gonna be a great year for the fans I think!! 🏁😳😬🤬

That might the first time in history that madden is the happiest one on the podium.

Who was RTJ talking to when he said eff them, when he climbed out of the car?

Not a good look for him. Makes him look like the Kyle Busch of dirt racing!

Another race decided by a car slowing down on track to draw a caution. Not wrecking, not losing power.....slowing down and forcing a caution. Something has to be done about that. It's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Another race decided by a car slowing down on track to draw a caution. Not wrecking, not losing power.....slowing down and forcing a caution. Something has to be done about that. It's embarrassing.
    its not going to change unless they get punished for it, if their off 5 tenths, they want to make an adjustment to see which way to go for the next night, everyone is just so close anymore, racing has been pretty good but tempers are going to get high because your going for inches instead of car lengths
    just the way it is until someone finds an edge again

That's the best rubber racing I've seen in awhile lol. Guys taking notes and putting them in the memory bank for future use.

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    Thornton drove dirtier than a young bobby Pierce he was busy cutting Marlar off on a clean pass when JD slipped by he threw a lot of sketchy sliders last year and is off to the same start
    Way to take over injecting a guy into something he had no part of. We finally got rid of one guy doing it and now you show how much gray matter is between your ears.

RTJ is definitely starting to lose his likeability quickly.

They (RTJ, JD, and Madden) all didn't have great things to say about the calls Lucas was making (or not making) either. Lucas is going to have to tighten up on their favoritism a bit, get some glasses, start making tough judgement calls, something. Not off to a great start. East Bay should be exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    RTJ is definitely starting to lose his likeability quickly.

They (RTJ, JD, and Madden) all didn't have great things to say about the calls Lucas was making (or not making) either. Lucas is going to have to tighten up on their favoritism a bit, get some glasses, start making tough judgement calls, something. Not off to a great start. East Bay should be exciting!
    I'm curious as to what calls Lucas should have made and to whom those calls should have been directed to?

RTJ is enjoying his 5 minutes of fame

I remember a certain driver wrecking quite a few cars while piloting a number 6 in 2015/2016. Rules for thee but not for me eh JD?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I remember a certain driver wrecking quite a few cars while piloting a number 6 in 2015/2016. Rules for thee but not for me eh JD?
    Now that is a point well taken.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    its not going to change unless they get punished for it, if their off 5 tenths, they want to make an adjustment to see which way to go for the next night, everyone is just so close anymore, racing has been pretty good but tempers are going to get high because your going for inches instead of car lengths
    just the way it is until someone finds an edge again
    That's my point. They need to be punished.
    I don't think folks should pay to watch a test and tune when a race has been advertised.