Default DOD Drive Home vs HTF Podcast

I'll be the first one to give Michael Rigsby credit for what he's done for dirt track racing. However, I find him extremely annoying on their Drive Home shows. He can't help himself to continue talking over others. He asks questions and then doesn't take a moment to hear the answers before he starts asking another qurstion. I've enjoyed the HTF podcast that they're doing during Speedweeks as they take the time to discuss the happenings during that night's races without continual interruptions. Curious of other's thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by oldasdirt View Post
    I'll be the first one to give Michael Rigsby credit for what he's done for dirt track racing. However, I find him extremely annoying on their Drive Home shows. He can't help himself to continue talking over others. He asks questions and then doesn't take a moment to hear the answers before he starts asking another qurstion. I've enjoyed the HTF podcast that they're doing during Speedweeks as they take the time to discuss the happenings during that night's races without continual interruptions. Curious of other's thoughts.
    I am popping some early morning popcorn for this thread!

Just more negativity on social media!
    Kinda sad.

oldasdirt,

I'd say for sure I need to let Derek and Ben flush their thoughts out more! I will do better in the coming shows.

One issue I have (no excuse) is that I'm also driving so I can't always see when they're ready to talk so I just jump in! lol. (I'm not sure the insurance agent is going to want to hear me say that!). Driving and hosting is harder than you think!

LOVE the HTF guys by the way. Joshua worked for me for on 2 occasions and think the world of them. They do an amazing job.

Glad you're tuned in and I'll give you a shout-out on the show Tuesday night.

Michael Rigsby

i like them both, i like when rigsby comes back home to DoD. I was glad to have a speedweeks videocast a few weeks ago to listen to. No offense to the dirt reporters

I made it to the 30 second mark one time...

Delete...

Just say no...

Less Jonathan on HTF would improve their channel by 90%. Let Joshua handle this stuff.

I think the drive home should be sponsored by Waffle House or someone regional to the track that might want a little extra exposure during that segment.
    The scattered smothered and covered drive home sounds like a great tagline to me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thanks Michael, for taking the time to come on this board and offer an opinion. Your reply makes perfect sense, especially if there are two in the back seat. I enjoy your Drive Home and appreciate you making reference to the viewers opinions. This last Sat, even Ben said "let's see what the viewers are saying". Keep up the good work during Speedweeks.

Where is the DoD one on? I see the Htf on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    X2
    Looked on Flo and Dod website. My vision is slipping tho so maybe I missed it.
    8/13/16

I think The drive home is excellent. For those of us that didn’t see the race it’s a nice recap of the night. These guys are smart and study everything there is to know. Mike’s attitude is kinda fun to me. He is the driver. The pilot in command.

HTF is ok. They need more Shadow though.

Dirt on dirt went down hill since Michael sold it. I rarely even go on the page any more. I miss the live shows where you can call in. The video content weekly with tyler erb and guests,ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Dirt on dirt went down hill since Michael sold it. I rarely even go on the page any more. I miss the live shows where you can call in. The video content weekly with tyler erb and guests,ect.
    Michael definitely crushed it 👍 I agree. Not as good since.

LOVE the drive home! I also like HTF but the podcast is just ok.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    X2
    Looked on Flo and Dod website. My vision is slipping tho so maybe I missed it.
    DoD Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    DoD Facebook page.
    Thanks. I'll pass.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think the drive home should be sponsored by Waffle House or someone regional to the track that might want a little extra exposure during that segment.
    The scattered smothered and covered drive home sounds like a great tagline to me.
    Theyre Yankees, they dont understand fast, great breakfast 24/7!

They think White Castle is a good slider!