Default "Ive done all I can do "

he sure has , ole sleepy joe has done everything he can to allow as many illegal alien's as possible to just walk right into OUR country , no vetting or anything , all in the notion of gaining dem votes , of coarse he is nothing more than a puppet for the powers that be in the dem party so can one really blame just ole sleepy , either way , at least a few dem mayors are speaking out but that was only because of the actions taken by the great greg abbott , and was only done after the crises started effecting them ......

They care now because it’s about them…..they always care more when it’s about them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I've done all I can do.......

Yeah, pardon me while I go walk off a big bull sh!t cramp. From day one all the executive orders undoing all the things that were working on the border. Well, how about some new executive orders? How about a change back to what worked, via executive order?

Walls and fences do work. Anyone knows that. Even if you are going to have a border which is somewhat open to immigration you need to be able to funnel, channel, and guide people to points of entry where the resources are there to properly check, vet, and handle those who are coming to the border. To take relief to the areas which are harder to enforce. To do your basic duty of protecting this country. This is common sense 101.

They on the left know this immigration thing is hurting their cause. The polls are showing it everywhere, not just in the border states. This is a big issue and they are losing on it. So what is going to happen? My guess is there is going to be an upcoming - watch Joe get tough on the border operation. This will be just something to be able to say he's gotten the message and the press will get behind him to get him over the finish line in November. The stupid people will buy this nonsense and if they get their way and it works, it will all go back to this mess right after he wins, if he wins. Six months of inconvenience for all the illegal entries coming to the US and then back to this.

Black voters are turning away from Dems in some significant numbers. Legal Hispanic voters are turning away from Dems in even larger numbers. They need replacements to retain power. They need lax voting laws so illegals can sneak into the polls until the day they can say - everyone needs amnesty and full citizenship. They need the anchor babies to grow up and vote. It isn't about some sort of greater humanity. It is about power. They could care less about the fentanyl. They could care less about the human trafficking. They could care less about any health care issues and potential disease that might be entering this country. They could care less that 5 of every 7 coming in are military age males, from other countries. They could care less that potential terror cells may have entered through that porous border. They only care about how they can retain their power.

Take that to the bank.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Simple. Door is closed unless you have the proper credentials for me to open it up and let you in. Simple. So simple

Simple, they want to replace the patriotic citizen.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Make
    America
    Biden
    Less

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I've done all I can do.......

Yeah, pardon me while I go walk off a big bull sh!t cramp. From day one all the executive orders undoing all the things that were working on the border. Well, how about some new executive orders? How about a change back to what worked, via executive order?

Walls and fences do work. Anyone knows that. Even if you are going to have a border which is somewhat open to immigration you need to be able to funnel, channel, and guide people to points of entry where the resources are there to properly check, vet, and handle those who are coming to the border. To take relief to the areas which are harder to enforce. To do your basic duty of protecting this country. This is common sense 101.

They on the left know this immigration thing is hurting their cause. The polls are showing it everywhere, not just in the border states. This is a big issue and they are losing on it. So what is going to happen? My guess is there is going to be an upcoming - watch Joe get tough on the border operation. This will be just something to be able to say he's gotten the message and the press will get behind him to get him over the finish line in November. The stupid people will buy this nonsense and if they get their way and it works, it will all go back to this mess right after he wins, if he wins. Six months of inconvenience for all the illegal entries coming to the US and then back to this.

Black voters are turning away from Dems in some significant numbers. Legal Hispanic voters are turning away from Dems in even larger numbers. They need replacements to retain power. They need lax voting laws so illegals can sneak into the polls until the day they can say - everyone needs amnesty and full citizenship. They need the anchor babies to grow up and vote. It isn't about some sort of greater humanity. It is about power. They could care less about the fentanyl. They could care less about the human trafficking. They could care less about any health care issues and potential disease that might be entering this country. They could care less that 5 of every 7 coming in are military age males, from other countries. They could care less that potential terror cells may have entered through that porous border. They only care about how they can retain their power.

Take that to the bank.
    very well said morgs , all the left can see is votes from these illegals , there discounting the votes there losing like you mentioned and that my friend will bite them in the azz when its said and done , or at least i hope so .....

If you see huge new housing projects happening, possibly in your very own town, beware. A town 21 miles from me in flyover America with a population that was near 14,000 has been flooded with Mexicans for years and now it's Haitians and various nations showing up in masses.

A huge apartment complex with several very long rows of apartments has been built very quickly. It has a 1200 person capacity. I drove back into it just to see what I could about the people and saw around nine coal black people and zero white people. It appears this place will be be loaded with illegals and foreign people very soon. The place has hundreds of vehicles in it's parking spots already.

This has nothing to do with being racist, nobody owes total strangers the shirt off their own back. This is an evil plan to end America.

You go to the WalMart and you don't even feel like your in America anymore. We are witnessing at a gradual pace, but speeding up now very rapidly of the original culture being destroyed. As the Globalists/Communists plan of using poor uneducated mass migration into nations all around the world continues.

Biden is carrying out the destruction of America. Striking fear into people with many actions where people are being attacked for their very beliefs. Unless you are supporting the lefts plans.

We are seeing a Dictator right now, and fools like ss won't admit it. His obsession with Trump is totally just wrong. His obsession with the Dem party makes no sense at all.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-02-2024 at 03:54 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Two words.......COMMON SENSE!

Theres very little with this White House regime!

Quote Originally Posted by zero25 View Post
    two words.......common sense!

Theres very little with this white house regime!

my bet would be that you have found, not very little but rather none.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    he sure has , ole sleepy joe has done everything he can to allow as many illegal alien's as possible to just walk right into OUR country , no vetting or anything , all in the notion of gaining dem votes , of coarse he is nothing more than a puppet for the powers that be in the dem party so can one really blame just ole sleepy , either way , at least a few dem mayors are speaking out but that was only because of the actions taken by the great greg abbott , and was only done after the crises started effecting them ......
    That is just Tragic !