Totally biased and censored news outlets And most all major search engines are controlled censored, edited, and that's quite a screw job.

You want the find anything good about anyone that the swamp doesn't like. Forget searching Google.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-04-2024 at 03:26 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

TRUMP 2024

Save America, AGAIN!

Clayton,

The links I posed are not biased, just factual points of reference that we’re all screwed this election cycle in regards to someone meaningful Presidential candidate wise. No one in the list of candidates from any source of reference is worth a sh!t for “We The People”. At one time I had hope in Trump, but those days of hope are long gone with me.

Seriously Clayton, we’re screwed for high-quality 2024 Presidential candidates. Other that your man Trump, tell me ONE good candidate no matter the Political side.

If you had to vote today, and you couldn’t vote for Trump, who would you vote for?

Me? I’d vote for Jill Stein or maybe not vote.

So, who would you vote for other than Trump?

Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Greg Abbott , now if you look at nothing but past performance based on nothing but policy , and not personality , its Trump hands down over any one ....I will say if I was on the other side , only one I would even consider is Harold Ford .....
    Last edited by fastford; 02-05-2024 at 09:23 AM.

lurker it seems that about all news outlets are pushing agendas. I'm not knocking the four you posted above other than what they are doing overall and yes who would a person vote for other than Trump? Haley is just horrible. Rameswamy is not totally trustable although he sounds good. And the Dem party has gone Communist almost totally.

You must have your reasons for not being all in for Trump, Myself I beleive he's the very thing the country needs to stop the nation from collapsing. Most people seeing through the smear campaigns and actually listen to what he says himself, not what the media tries to tell people to believe.

I guess I would not vote, lurker.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-05-2024 at 10:26 AM.

NONE OF THE ABOVE.

this message paid for by Monte Brewster.
    8/13/16

Kind of like how the Dems screwed their own party from being able to make any choices at all. They ran off Robert Kennedy Jr, and granted Marianne Williamson is a goof and Dean Phillips doesn't have a chance but they were never going to let them have a chance. They didn't want a fringe candidate making a good showing in those first two states and embarrassing Joe and making the media maybe ask some questions. They negated the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries because those are states where Biden has a history of doing poorly so they could put South Carolina first on the list. South Carolina then can be the big lift for the old guy. They totally rigged their primary system and put the fix in.

At least the Republicans are keeping their primary system open and traditionally the same. But Trump has all the juice. Haley is hanging on with a lot of money from the left behind her. Now since the Dems rigged their primary for the Big Guy they can tell their voters to go vote for Haley in states which have open primaries as a way to go after Trump.

That is the plan that is unfolding.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Thanks Morgs153

Like I said, we’re screwed.

And Highside Hustler25, nice "Brewster’s Millions" reference by the way.

Desantis is the only one close to Trump!

Default DeSantis isn’t even in the hunt anymore.

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida suspended his presidential campaign just before the New Hampshire primary, leaving a two-person race between Donald J. Trump and Nikki Haley.
    Other than Trump, who would you vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post

And that plan su$ks.

I want a better plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Kind of like how the Dems screwed their own party from being able to make any choices at all. They ran off Robert Kennedy Jr, and granted Marianne Williamson is a goof and Dean Phillips doesn't have a chance but they were never going to let them have a chance. They didn't want a fringe candidate making a good showing in those first two states and embarrassing Joe and making the media maybe ask some questions. They negated the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries because those are states where Biden has a history of doing poorly so they could put South Carolina first on the list. South Carolina then can be the big lift for the old guy. They totally rigged their primary system and put the fix in.

At least the Republicans are keeping their primary system open and traditionally the same. But Trump has all the juice. Haley is hanging on with a lot of money from the left behind her. Now since the Dems rigged their primary for the Big Guy they can tell their voters to go vote for Haley in states which have open primaries as a way to go after Trump.

The best choice by far is Trump, if allowed. These evil people may do anything to stop him though.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Now Jon Daily? You sure are using every hack Trump and American hater in the book, aren't you?