Default Wells Motorsports

The rumors are flying again after Overtons win at Screven.

(C and P) The Wells Motorsports team had been somewhat tight-lipped about their car until Overton may possibly have revealed something after his Screven win.

When asked by Southern All-Stars announcer Dewayne Keith about the rumors regarding his team’s chassis, Overton replied, “Our little experiment is going to be alright, I think.”

While that statement does not necessarily confirm that the car Overton drove at Screven was something new, it certainly does seem to be a clue pointing in that direction.

Well you know he had a Bloomquist along w his longhorn last yr. I'm wondering if they didn't build it w both chassis in mind.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Longhorn by wells. No big deal, until he starts winning, then they'll be lined up to get one. That car BP is driving is a car Bob sr made his own adjustments to. But the horn followers arE sharing information don't forget.

That is the most idiotic statement of 2024, hands down. The money out there on tour for 2024 and beyond, and if your winning, nobody will be giving secrets up.

its got different window bars than any of the other longhorns i noticed

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Longhorn by wells. No big deal, until he starts winning, then they'll be lined up to get one. That car BP is driving is a car Bob sr made his own adjustments to. But the horn followers arE sharing information don't forget.

That is the most idiotic statement of 2024, hands down. The money out there on tour for 2024 and beyond, and if your winning, nobody will be giving secrets up.

2024 is still young yet
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Sure is a young 2024. Those fox shocks have definitely made a improvement.

Um, he beat Bailes and Garrett Smith in his backyard. Guess we'll see tomorrow night if it's something special.
    8/13/16

Chassis wars is great for the sport, nobody should want a cookie cutter longhorn for every team.

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    Chassis wars is great for the sport, nobody should want a cookie cutter longhorn for every team.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Um, he beat Bailes and Garrett Smith in his backyard. Guess we'll see tomorrow night if it's something special.
    Good point...................

I wouldn't hang my hat on what happens at Eastbay. The Wells team appears to have enough know how that I'm sure it will be fine.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

They all bought the Longhorns. Let them chop them up any way they please.

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    or any brand for that matter... Wasn't that long ago you could go to a national series race and throw a rock and not hit Mark Richards, I mean a rocket.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14