Default EAMS has new owners

Looks like the Thomas bunch finally let it go. New guys are already out there working on things. I know one of them and I don't think you will have to worry about Billy or any of the family having anything to do with it. I wish them all the luck. It would be nice to go back there on a regular basis. I live 5 minutes away and have been going right by there for a long time going other places.

Interesting. Wish them well.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    Looks like the Thomas bunch finally let it go. New guys are already out there working on things. I know one of them and I don't think you will have to worry about Billy or any of the family having anything to do with it. I wish them all the luck. It would be nice to go back there on a regular basis. I live 5 minutes away and have been going right by there for a long time going other places.
    is it the bunch from missouri that was running it last year?

That was Billy's daughter and her husband. They basically ran it for the last year to show legitimate income for anyone that would want to purchase the track show that there is actual income.

That track looks like a great design and high banking.. Must be a fast track.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hunt the front put a go pro with speedo on Ricky Thornton car at national 100 this past year, and I'm pretty sure in the video RTJ crew said it was the fastest top speed that saw all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    That was Billy's daughter and her husband. They basically ran it for the last year to show legitimate income for anyone that would want to purchase the track show that there is actual income.
    oh i didnt even realize that. Talladega got a whole lot better after preacher sold, hopefully eams does the same

glad to hear this news , been wanting to go back for years but just could not bring myself to do it with that bunch of clowns running the place ....

If it's Billy's daughter & husband, the "Thomas" family still owns it! Right or wrong?? I do hope for the best, but Eams is cursed by the Thomas clan!

As stated above. They ran it the last two years to ready it for sale. And also as stated. Sold It