Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Terbo helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I've seen some recent videos of " Do it to it " Jack Hewett and fortunately he was able to shed that ill language behind him. He used the words in an anger situation and not for every day talk to try and impress somebody as someone might as a sign of immaturity.
    Raceready I'm by no means saying Jack goes around cussing everyone. I was talking about just the one incident at Macon. I have the utmost respect for Jack. One of the best to ever drive a racecar.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You like to dish it out but get yer panties all in a wad when you get it in return. Too funny.
    I'll refrain from picking on ya as I'm unaware of your period cycle. 
    Pretend on Backside, you're not bothering me none. As is often said lol, laugh some mmoooorrrrriiiiisssss!!!! hahahahahaa

Now go HUG a porcupine.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It said suck a ****,don't be one.Couldn't read it Sat. night. Went back and checked Fri night and it was easier to see. All for about a second. I will say, I didn't catch it live. But then again, I don't study their helmets details that closely.
    I'm old but just don't understand what his point is. Is he saying that he would rather suck a d--k than to be a d--k.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^ ^ Comparing Jack Hewitt to Terdo is like comparing a pit bull to a little ankle biting Chihuahua dog. If Terdbo ever rammed one of Jacks cars he would end up taking a trip in the ambulance ! !
    So comparing what 2 drivers say shouldn't be done because one is a bada$$ and one isn't? I brought Jacks name up for the language and nothing more. The thread got started because of what some deem as offensive language. Seems the language isn't the problem, it's who is using it. Not a fan of Terdbo, but there are other reasons to dislike him without holding people to different standards.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I'm old but just don't understand what his point is. Is he saying that he would rather suck a d--k than to be a d--k.
    I don't understand the meaning either. I guess it's his helmet he can do what he wants with it. lol

4 pages later the sticker did it's job lol smh

Certain individuals here should stay in the shallow end of the pool.