Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terbo helmet

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddio View Post
    For a minute I thought Turbo said something bad about little Bobby Pierce that upset his troll's.
    Most people that are familiar with the yappy Terdbo mouth know enough to take him with a grain of salt !

I don't understand why people complain if drivers give interviews that almost seem scripted/fake, but then complain if they don't use the words they agree with. Face it folks, what you really want hear is your own feelings and opinions coming out of everyone else's mouth. And please quit using kids as an excuse to be upset! You are the adults, bad behavior on someone else's part opens up a teaching opportunity for you and those kids you're so worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sensitive? Really? Did you just justify profane vulgar language by using 12 year old girls getting pregnant as an actual defense? It's actually Karens that support that very kind of behavior to boot.

It's their choice for their own actions. There are people that will lose respect over this though. And rightly so.
    only a fool like yourself would come up with something like that...I wasnt justifing anything...more like the little kids you karens protect arent so little...by the time they get to first grade they have probably heard every dirty word in the book...good family upbringing teaches them whats right and whats wrong...like i said...only the karens get offended

I'm so, glad there is no cussing in dirt racing because you should hear them in Nascar. I thought it was funny someone saying if you want prim and proper go to Nascar. He has no clue because Nascar drivers cuss all day long on the radio. It is the Responsibility of parents to tell them right from wrong but, parents also need to realize you cuss it's likely your child will as well so, don't be shocked when they do.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm so, glad there is no cussing in dirt racing because you should hear them in Nascar. I thought it was funny someone saying if you want prim and proper go to Nascar. He has no clue because Nascar drivers cuss all day long on the radio. It is the Responsibility of parents to tell them right from wrong but, parents also need to realize you cuss it's likely your child will as well so, don't be shocked when they do.
    Good Response ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Most people that are familiar with the yappy Terdbo mouth know enough to take him with a grain of salt !
    Exactly. I never saw it because any time that POS is going to give an interview, I close out the window.

He thinks he's funny and edgy. He's just a sh1t driver with an attitude that belongs in the NFL or NBA. He's trying to be Kyle Busch, but doesn't realize that Kyle had talent, which is why he could get away with it. I really wish that cancer had gotten him when he was a kid.

I wish I had the energy to be triggered or offended by everything.

Wishing cancer for someone is pretty harsh. I hope karma doesn't come around to bite you in the azz.
    8/13/16

I don't care how much one doesn't like another person but, to wish for them to get cancer NO WAY

I'm with you guys. The Snake X3 comment was too much. I'll be happy to take Snake to the Children's Hospital where I live and see if he wishes cancer on anyone again. And I'll give him details of how bone cancer took my dad. Sometimes think before you post a nasty comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    I'm with you guys. The Snake X3 comment was too much. I'll be happy to take Snake to the Children's Hospital where I live and see if he wishes cancer on anyone again. And I'll give him details of how bone cancer took my dad. Sometimes think before you post a nasty comment.
    Yeah. My father died from the same thing and I still stand by my comment. He's a piece of sh1t and I don't know why you'd think that showing me how horrible it is would make me take it back. That's exactly why I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Wishing cancer for someone is pretty harsh. I hope karma doesn't come around to bite you in the azz.
    Too late. Already bit me on the azz two years ago. Sorry, but not sorry. Everyone dies. I don't expect or want pity from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I don't care how much one doesn't like another person but, to wish for them to get cancer NO WAY
    I don't know why people are so upset. I'm just being "colorful". You know, this board would be soooooo dull if it weren't for colorful personalities like me. Just like racing would be so dull without colorful personalities like Terdmo.

Sorry for your loss snake, my pops checked out in 21 and it sux.

Also sorry the hate for turbo chews at you like this….he reminds me of tattoo from fantasy island( always in the picture but most times just in the way and doesn’t affect the outcome of the show)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thanks, BBQ. And sorry for your loss as well.

Problem is, he very often does effect the outcome of the show. Remember his famous remark after wrecking JD that it was okay because he has enough money? The list goes on and on, yet people excuse him and all too often glorify his pi55 poor behavior because supposedly the sport would be too dull without his outrageous antics. Suave and Rigsby are the worst offenders.

if Erb wished cancer on someone, people would just laugh it off because he's Late Model racing's lovable scamp. He's a POS. He's pumpkin headed acne faced lower tier driver with no class. His lack of skill and deplorable antics are a stain on the sport, not what makes it interesting and if drivers were allowed to police their own, I'm sure he would have had his azz put in line long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Too late. Already bit me on the azz two years ago. Sorry, but not sorry. Everyone dies. I don't expect or want pity from anyone.
    Well its not to late really, your Pops passed 2 yrs ago.. You just posted your Puke this mornin'... So just maybe round 2 of karma can bite your azzz.. Could be today, maybe tomorrow.. Glad you dont expect pity cuz you dont deserve it, and deff not get it from me.. Heres to a bad day for you, cheers......... Tuff guy

Thanks, BBQ. And sorry for your loss as well.

Problem is, he very often does effect the outcome of the show. Remember his famous remark after wrecking JD that it was okay because he has enough money? The list goes on and on, yet people excuse him and all too often glorify his pi55 poor behavior because supposedly the sport would be too dull without his outrageous antics. Suave and Rigsby are the worst offenders.

if Erb wished cancer on someone, people would just laugh it off because he's Late Model racing's lovable scamp. He's a POS. He's pumpkin headed acne faced lower tier driver with no class. His lack of skill and deplorable antics are a stain on the sport, not what makes it interesting and if drivers were allowed to police their own, I'm sure he would have had his azz put in line long ago.
    This is what miserable looks like.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 02-13-2024 at 08:41 AM.

I don't know why people are so upset. I'm just being "colorful". You know, this board would be soooooo dull if it weren't for colorful personalities like me. Just like racing would be so dull without colorful personalities like Terdmo.
    I'm definitely sorry for your loss or anyone else for that matter but, I'm sorry I still can't condone wishing someone to get cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    only a fool like yourself would come up with something like that...I wasnt justifing anything...more like the little kids you karens protect arent so little...by the time they get to first grade they have probably heard every dirty word in the book...good family upbringing teaches them whats right and whats wrong...like i said...only the karens get offended
    I see, you are just fine with the decline of morality in America. You don't know what a real Karen is, apparently.

Complaining about people complaining or just having opinions again?

Maybe it's you that needs a Karen T-Shirt. hahahaha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    People are too sensitive....girls getting pregnant at 12....words are words and kids have seen and done worse...pretty sure the only ones it offends are the Karen's looking for something to make a stand about
    I still think this is one of the stupidest posts ever on 4m. hahahahahaa

PF, Im dissappointed in you .
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!