Thread: Big Perm!

Default Big Perm!

Congrats Daulton Wilson on the big win! I knew he'd grab his 1st win on tour this year, just didn't expect it this early. Hope he keeps up the good finishes and has a breakout season. Just ordered a shirt from his site earlier in the week.

Long time coming but finally!

Well deserved victory for big perm!

Congrats on the win Daulton and team Rattliff

I thought that was a perfect way to wrap up the week at East Bay! It was super popular in the section of grandstands I was sitting in.

Great job Daulton! James and DJ were emotional about the win, I think that says a lot about the Big Perm!

We’ve watched those yungins and that family run around these parts for a long time….storybook result last night for good folks that have put the work in.
    Nice job DW…..more to come.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

whats his story? kids really good.

Way to go Daulton. It's just too bad the interviews with the top 3 finishers got blown with a lot of noise from someone at East Bay talking very loudly over a P.A. system or whatever that was. Went on for several minutes.

Huge win for Daulton (and team); and he put on a show to do it. Congrats and wish him many more!

I knew it wouldn't be long....many more wins to come

He's been consistent this year, the first of many.

As they always say, hang around the front long enough and you will get a win. He did that most of the week and it paid off in the finally last night. What a way to get your first win. The last winter nationals race at the historic Eastbay Raceway Park. That will always be entrenched in not only his memory bank but, many others as well. Great job "Big Perm".

Smile

[QUOTE=Howdy Doody;2479567]Big What? He got his hair slicked back like Elvis or something? He had is hair look'in life it was an Afro style and he cut it on off to change his luck and by golly it worked for him !!!
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-11-2024 at 03:58 PM.

He seems like a humble young man that’s truly thankful for his opportunity to run late models on this level. I was happy to see him get his first Lucas win and I’m even happier that all the announcers can quit asking him about his first win every time they stick a microphone in his face. It was getting old and I think it’s a little bit tacky on the announcers part to keep on and on about it. I hope he has a breakout season this year.

Popular win with other drivers

Yeah . . . the hair needed to go! Want to see what's frightening? Watch some men's college basketball and try to decode if you're watching men or women.

Congratulations! He stated racing in the "Young Gun" class at Dublin (NC) Speedway. Wood blocks were added to the pedals of Daulton's car so he could reach them.