Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What a F-in joke. Hoosier had to be behind this to get 3 series to all agree with this crap. Plain as day these bodies are out of control but let's not reel the bodies in. Let's let Hoosier control the rules. I'm shocked at the spineless individuals that have come up with the smoke effect. Let's all look at the tires and this way no one will pay attention to the real problem. Yea Francis, I remember how you told everyone you were going to get things under control. You sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    What a F-in joke. Hoosier had to be behind this to get 3 series to all agree with this crap. Plain as day these bodies are out of control but let's not reel the bodies in. Let's let Hoosier control the rules. I'm shocked at the spineless individuals that have come up with the smoke effect. Let's all look at the tires and this way no one will pay attention to the real problem. Yea Francis, I remember how you told everyone you were going to get things under control. You sure did.
    For the last 15 years they have ignored the evolution of the modern day wedge bodies and instead come up with some new tire rule to make it look like they are doing something.

Gotta get the focus off of the actual problem, to many people (including more and more drivers) were starting to talk about the out of control bodies and lack of enforcing the actual rules.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

So do the rules just need to be enforced or do they need new rules and then the new rules be enforced. Having new rules and not be enforced is just as useless as the rules they have now.

Tire rule, lol…….like prosecuting people that jay walk to control speeding on the streets….stupid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

since said crew chief has been banned from every car wash using any teams monies he probably had no other way to wash the tires? More baggage here than underneath a greyhound bus…..team “ Jerry springer”in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If the pool had water in it, he did nothing wrong. This stuff is silly.
    Pools have far more chemicals in em than just H20. I’m guessing a certain intelligent degenerate figured out that you can put tires in a pool and change the chemistry of the tire itself and still pass the tire tests.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So do the rules just need to be enforced or do they need new rules and then the new rules be enforced. Having new rules and not be enforced is just as useless as the rules they have now.
    They need to "rewind" the rule book. What they did was keep changing the rules to make the latest illegal stuff legal, as far as bodies go.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

If you add chemicals to a tire, it's not going to pass. The spectral analysis will show extra stuff there. It will actually show what exactly was added, but those caught never show their failure test results.

This dope that passes the tests rumor stuff is as fake as a lot of the magic chassis components people buy.

You altered the tire or you didn't. If you did, the test will find it.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 02-16-2024 at 11:03 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Once upon a different lifetime we would throw things in our garbage that we weren't even using just to keep others guessing. Games played and doing it well.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

They need to "rewind" the rule book. What they did was keep changing the rules to make the latest illegal stuff legal, as far as bodies go.
    Agreed, teams cry about no one enforcing the rule but, the minute they do they start complaining. Francis is in a no win situation. As long as the stands continue to fill up nothing drastically will change maybe something like this BS.

Word on the street is......that was Bloomers bath water. No telling what strange "chemicals" translocated into such Hoosier race tires!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Word on the street is......that was Bloomers bath water. No telling what strange "chemicals" translocated into such Hoosier race tires!
    Maybe somebody methed around and put bath salts in with the H2O ? ?

Intelligent degenerate,lmao……. That would make a hell of an old grunge band name.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Some of the rules were changed over the years when they allowed cars that didn’t conform to the rule book to race in Florida. Since it was allowed in Florida it just became the new rules. Other rules are just ignored and it’s became the new normal even though the rules were never actually changed.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

They were washing tires in between races with soap and water in a kitty pool. It’s not that serious folks

Not that serious... Really ? What I read is they come come in your trailer and inspect without any notice. Legally there opening up a big can of worms. Just shows how powerful Hoosier trully is. This 3 hr prior rule is laughable. Hoosier wants sales, they could careless about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Not that serious... Really ? What I read is they come come in your trailer and inspect without any notice. Legally there opening up a big can of worms. Just shows how powerful Hoosier trully is. This 3 hr prior rule is laughable. Hoosier wants sales, they could careless about anything else.
    I think Drop Shock is saying the issue was not serious and no rule was needed. That seems to be a common theme these days.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I think Drop Shock is saying the issue was not serious and no rule was needed. That seems to be a common theme these days.
    Bingo, the people in charge of late model racing just can’t seem to get out of their own way

I couldn't agree more Drop Shock. The Lunacy is off the charts. Every time I think it's peaked, they outdo themselves again.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Can't disagree with either of you. What makes good sense to many they just ignore.