Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can I still have a hot tub and sauna in my toterhome?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Not that serious... Really ? What I read is they come come in your trailer and inspect without any notice. Legally there opening up a big can of worms. Just shows how powerful Hoosier trully is. This 3 hr prior rule is laughable. Hoosier wants sales, they could careless about anything else.
    This is the same company that blamed the cars for the tires blowing out at Eldora last year. Corporate entites never admit fault.

Heard that the tires was being put in a deep freezer inside the 10 hauler after he took them out of the kiddy pool. Does freezing a wet tire change the compound or what is reason for this ?

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Heard that the tires was being put in a deep freezer inside the 10 hauler after he took them out of the kiddy pool. Does freezing a wet tire change the compound or what is reason for this ?
    Rubber is harder, the lower the temperature. It also loses elasticity. Obviously, it's going to warm up pretty quickly once it hits the track.

You might give up speed at first, to be better on lap 4.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Im no fan of Cody or Garrett Smith, I don't see how this is cheating or how it should be considered a big deal? It's not like that car was running off and hiding from the competition to begin with. It sounds like it was more work than what it was worth with the results they were getting.

I wish whoever was complaining about this would complain about how goofy the bodies look on some of these cars.

Will we have to take our kiddy pool to pre-race tech now as well as my homemade MSD rev chips? Kind of ridiculous but maybe it will distract tech guy from noticing my hinged chassis that allows the car to fit in the trailer.

Most of the issue was who was doing it not what they were doing

Quote Originally Posted by crazyt View Post
    I'd say there's probably a fair amount of truth to this. Very sad, but very likely
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Somehow cody and kiddie pools just seem to go together.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bingo........................

I wonder if they will catch the wheels with two valve stems in them for circulating cold and warm air through them or putting several ounces of liquid nitrogen inside the tire. Super cools the tires under pace laps and evaporates into a gas that is already being used in the tire anyway. Undetectable unless you use too much and it frosts up the sidewall and makes tire brittle. Just took some testing to figure out the right amount for the pressure you want to end up at. These guys with kiddy pools and freezers are a couple years behind and that stuff takes up way to much space in the trailer.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Somehow cody and kiddie pools just seem to go together.
    Where does that Cody fit in within the GENE pool ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar DLM View Post
    I wonder if they will catch the wheels with two valve stems in them for circulating cold and warm air through them or putting several ounces of liquid nitrogen inside the tire. Super cools the tires under pace laps and evaporates into a gas that is already being used in the tire anyway. Undetectable unless you use too much and it frosts up the sidewall and makes tire brittle. Just took some testing to figure out the right amount for the pressure you want to end up at. These guys with kiddy pools and freezers are a couple years behind and that stuff takes up way to much space in the trailer.
    the guys that are dominating right now are doing it with tires. it seems like they hit on something with the nlmt before the rest

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    the guys that are dominating right now are doing it with tires. it seems like they hit on something with the nlmt before the rest
    Are you saying people are cheating tires or just cutting them better?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Where does that Cody fit in within the GENE pool ??
    The shallow end…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

My guess is Francis and Schwalls have one eye on the pool boy any time he's in the pits.
    8/13/16

Ya might know that anytime that there is a controversy in the pits that there Cody is going to be in the midst of it !

Man, yall gotta read Jimmy Owens new book!

He exposes WOO and their tire testing!

I look at it this way. I agree that if it was someone else beside Cody this would not be that big of a deal. The 10 car did absolutely nothing to show he was so good in florida. There is a prime example, good equipment, good car chief, and yet the driver can't drive worth a crap.

Huh.....that kid has little to no experience on those tracks! He ran pretty darn good!